Chapter Fourteen: It's Robbie!!

Arrow's POV

I held Colin's hand tightly. Colin smiled at me with his beautiful smile before he spoke.

"You honestly think I'm going to let go. Why the hell would I do that. I'm always going to be here. Always know that. Even for this," he says softly to me.

I smile back at him. "I know. Let's get this sorted so we can take Luca home."

I spent practically all of Tyler's Easter holidays healing, even now I'm not hundred percent but we needed to get this sorted before school starts back up.

Colin and I with much discussion felt the same about Luca. Just like we had with Tyler we wanted to offer Luca a home and love we could provide, plus Luca wouldn't leave my side. He practically made this choice himself. He said he didn't want to be away from me. He felt it was fate I had come to his aid. Tyler and Luca get on quite well and Tyler seems to be happy to have Luca as his younger brother. We all feel it's right.

With much discussion Robbie and Jo had decided to adopt Lilly. Get there life's back on track, no more secrets and no more being tricked back into Jo's old ways. I'm really happy for them.

Plus Robbie has made it clear he wants to be apart of Embrace and work beside me. I feel its a start a long happy friendship.

Robbie and Jo have a lot to sort out, they can't adopt Lilly right away but for now they will start with fostering, plus there is still her older brother to get on the right path who had got Lilly stuck up in that chaos in the first place. Robbie and Jo are very much up for the challenge though.

Colin and I spent most of the day getting things sorted for Luca but we finally found ourselves arriving home with Luca and Tyler late afternoon.

We let Luca and Tyler go spend some time sorting out how they wanted there room to be. We had moved all of Luca's stuff in yesterday. For now we thought it be nice for them to share. When they get a bit older we can sort other arrangements out.

I sit down on the sofa Colin passing me a beer and sitting down beside me with one for himself.

"You feeling okay?" He asks looking at me with concern.

"I'll be okay. Still hurts a bit but that's what the pain medication is for. So don't worry I'll scream if it's that bad," I smirk at him.

I made Robbie promise me he would never tell Colin or anyone else about what happened. The fact that I had nearly died. It took a lot to make Luca keep quiet. He is smart for his age, but he finally understood why I asked him not to say anything. I think it would of upset Colin. Make him feel what I do is just far too dangerous but this is my job. One of the reasons to why I feel I'm here to help these kids. I don't want him to think I'm not capable or take that away, even though I doubt he would ask me too. I just feel its better he doesn't know about it.

"Honestly you never take any of this seriously," says Colin.

"I do...I guess I just try put smile on for you," I wink at him.

"Yeah you sure do. Just promise me you will rest even if its for a little while," he says softly.

"I can do that," I smile back at him.

"Hmm I'll believe that when I see it," Colin laughs.

"Come on. Its not like I like putting myself in danger or getting hurt. It actually fucking hurts you know but I can't sit by and do nothing if I can help in someway," I tell him.

"I know. One of the reasons I love you. Your incredible for that. I just hate seeing you have to suffer as much as you have. Only so many times someone can do that before it truely takes its toll. I think you deserve some peace," he says drinking his beer.

"Peace? That's not going to happen. Definitely not when we have two kids to look after and I wouldn't have it any other way," I grin cheekily at him.

"Me either but that's why you need to rest, so you are actually there for them."

I look at him taking a drink of my beer, "I know. I haven't always been there for Tyler."

"But you have been there plenty of times too for him. So don't be hard on yourself. You know me I worry too much."

"You worrying?" I say puzzled then laugh.

"You might be healing but don't push it," Colin smiles back at me.

Suddenly everything went dark in the flat. A power cut?

I hear Colin moving and second later I could see him as he turned the torch on in his hand.

"We should probably check on the boys," Colin begins but a terrifying scream ripped through the flat coming from maybe another flat?

"You check on the boys," he said handing me a second torch.

"But," I begin.

"Let me do something right for a change," says Colin.

"Okay...but please be careful."

"Don't worry I will."

I take the torch and head towards the boys bedroom.

I shine the torch in front of me to find Tyler and Luca just by there bedroom door happy to see me.

"It's probably power cut but something might be happening. Colin has gone to check. Let's go into the frontroom together for now," I tell them as we go back into the frontroom and I get them to sit on the sofa with me wrapping my arms around them hoping it's not as bad as that scream sounded.

My panic and worry didn't let me sit there long. I can't help but worry Colin could be in danger.

"You worried about dad?" Tyler and Luca ask in sync.

I smile at them both. "Yeah just a little bit," I say trying to put a brave face on in front of them.

I had this strange feeling come over me. I push Tyler and Luca down on  the floor concilling them behind it as I felt something go by me.

Suddenly there is a young girl pushing herself into me. I put my arm around her unsure what is going on.

"You okay?" I ask her. She looks at me before she spoke.

"Colin said to come in here," she whispers.

I nod. "Okay. Do you know what is going on out there?"

She shook her head. "Where are your parents?"

Her eyes went wide. "I don't know."

"Don't worry we get this all sorted out," I begin but I stop short noticing the figure coming into the room.

"The fact that her parents are dead is one reason why you shouldn't ever promise anything young lad. Now the girl is coming with me it's up to you if you want the other two kids to live," the voice broke through the silence and dark room apart from the torch light.

The girl seemed to break down right in front of me. Putting her head in my chest tears falling, her body slightly shaking.

Fuck....

"I've come to know this young man quite well. So I'm afraid the girl won't be coming with you and no one will die here or less it has to be you," said a voice I recognised straight away.

It's Robbie!!