Chapter Fifty One: Hey Sweetie.

Colin's POV

He isn't here...neither is Fay. Arrow...what did he do to you? What has he got planned for Leon and Fay?

Tyler had been right to be worried and scared. Look what has happened. Our holiday once again in disaster and we had left Leo our new puppy at the caravan place...this is bad.

It seems our family have always have had trouble, our pasts always coming back to haunt us.

This man...Hitachi...he will suffer for this. I'll make him pay!

"Dad," Luca says breaking deadly silence in the room.

Tyler, Luca and Zane are with me. I'm grateful they are and not all my family has been taken from my sight, but I'm incredibly worried about this situation.

Would anyone blame me?

"You okay?" I ask him.

"I've been better but I guess I'm just so worried. Will Tyler be okay?" He asks me.

Tyler is unconscious in my lap. He had done his best to try protect Fay, protect his new younger sister but had suffered greatly for it.

He has a blackeye appearing around his left eye, a nasty cut present there too. In the end they had knocked him out. I'm so angry...but I'm trying to keep a clear head. As Paul has told me before being angry and letting it consume you is the worst thing to do.

"Hopefully he will come around soon. I'm sorry kids," I say slowly and low.

"Hey this isn't your fault or Arrow's. We all have a past that can haunt us. This time it happens to be Fay's. No one is to blame but that man," Zane says.

"I'm so worried. This holiday was meant to be different...we left Leo at caravan too."

"I know....but we can't do much about that right now."

Tyler stirred and finally his eyes opened. "My head is killing me...Fay," he begins.

I shake my head. "You did your best, no one could of asked for more."

He sighs, "Seriously...what the hell is this? I mean why us?"

"I can't anwser that, Son. But we will do all we can to make it out the other side."

Arrow's POV

This man killed Fay's sister...how cruel and brutal. A man with no morals or care. How could you do that and in front of Fay?

I've been through hell...but christ she has been through hell maybe even more then me.

Listening to this guy has been frustrating and horrendous.

Yet I know I had too. I had too to protect her. It's my job too...

And that's how I'm here now. This guy is awfully intimadating. Gave me no choice but to go along with it. Blackmail at its finest.

Hate is a strong word and yet I can't describe it any other way. I hate this man...

Leon is looking at me. Sympathy maybe? I can't hate Leon even if I know more about his past now. Of course this is to do with drugs...

"Did you hear what I said?" Hitachi says raising his hand to me but I don't flinch.

"Is that all you want?"

"Of course not. This is just part of it. Leon will help to pay towards his debts and you help me not have to finish my business with Fay. Win, win for both of you."

"I don't see how this is a win," I say annoyed.

This time he slapped me hardly against my face, adding to the agony I already feel.

"I don't like you very much, Arrow. You are just like her...I watch it or I might accidently kill someone you love in front of you and don't think I won't. I don't care who gets hurt as long as I get what I want."

"No...there is no need for that," Leon says quickly.

"I wasn't talking to you was I?"

Leon faced looked pissed but fell silent.

"Good you know your place. Now get my job done. Don't think about trying to get help or run away. I'll kill your family, Arrow. That is a promise if you do anything stupid."

I look at him and just nod. I can't trust my tongue right now. I can't risk pissing this guy off. He is a cold blooded murderer and I will never forgive myself if I get anyone killed for saying something that will tip him over the edge of his bad mood he is  already in.

Leon and I climb out the car. Leon is shaking slightly. What is he so scared of?

He has done this before and apart from his sister he hasn't got much else to lose. Where as I have alot I could lose....

Leon leads the way, sweat already dripping down his face.

"Can I ask why you are sweating this bad already?"

"I sucked at doing this...the money was great but every part of this scares the shit out of me. This isn't a happy in and out fun job."

"I get that but if you let that consume you, you have already failed. My family is in danger if we do not succeed here."

Leon stops looking at me..."Sorry I know this is my fault. If you hadn't helped me you wouldn't of been stuck in this situation."

"Trouble seems to find me in some shape or form but I don't care if I get hurt. Watching him hurt Fay...kills me inside. My family could be suffering right now."

Leon nods,"I know. I'll make sure we succeed. I've done this before you are right. Just follow my lead, it be fine."

Yet I felt this strange feeling wash over me. This isn't good...

I felt the horrible presents as soon as we stopped outside the door.

"Leon this is bad," I begin.

"What you talking about," Leon says but never got to finish his sentence.

Leon screams in pain as a bullet is shot right through the door through his arm bringing him to his knees.

The door swings open to reveal two tall women both dressed in red dresses they look identical. Both holding a pistol in there hand.

Leon is still on the floor in shock, already losing alot of blood.

"Oh damn. I was meant to kill him," one of them says.

I look at them feeling awfully rooted to the spot...I'm dead aren't I? My luck has finally run out...

"Hey sweetie. What brings you here Arrow Sharp?"

How do they know who I am?

"I...what?"

They both laugh. "This noob here deserves death, the fact that Hatachi sent him is beyond me. But your a more interesting one to send. What has he got hold of you young man? You don't seem like the type to want to deal in drugs. I mean you protect and care. We seen you on the news."

Of course they have.

"If I told you would you even care?"

"We haven't killed you yet or him have we? We are listening."