Chapter Twenty Nine: Why shouldn't I just kill you!

Paul's POV

The explosion took us by surprise. It isn't the first time I've found myself within one. Arrow's dad is sure it must of been grenades but alot of them to cause this much damage and fire.

Just as we thought we had some luck on our side, just great.

We were lucky to have been at the back of it, close enough to be afraid but not enough to cause either of us any serious damage.

However I can already feel the smoke entering my lungs, Arrow's dad already coughing as we try make our way further into the building to find Arrow.

The smoke making it hard to see a bloody thing. What the hell is going on at this point?

Arrow's POV

The wall now being my only comfort and the knife in my hand as I watch the figure approaching, the smoke clearing slightly to reveal them.

"Arrow?"

At first I thought I must of passed out. Must be dreaming. How could he be here? Why would he be here but I suddenly realise he didn't look so good.

"Colin?" I ask confused and worried.

He falls down onto his knees in front of me. "Hey Sexy," he whispers taking my free hand before he kisses me on the lips.

"Your hurt," I whisper to him.

"So are you. I'm so proud of you. So brave you did this to protect me and the boys," he says.

"I had too!"

"I know and I'm sorry that you had too. You able to get up?" He asks me.

With some struggle Colin helped me to feet. "Zane...," I whisper.

"Who is Zane?" Colin asks me.

"Arrow!" I hear my uncle shouting.

Colin looks at me sadly. "He is only a kid. He got dragged into this like I did. Duke killed his parents," I say struggling to concentrate or find the energy to look for him.

Colin holds me close to him, let's me use him for support but I'm worried. He doesn't look good either and I feel my lungs struggling, my chest hurting.

"Are the boys safe?" I ask him.

"Yeah. They are safe. I couldn't bring them...but I had to come get you," said Colin.

I nod. I hundred percent agree, its good he didn't bring the boys with him...but I'm happy he came. I'm happy he had found his way back to me.

I can not put into words how much I love this man, my weight clinging to him. Every inch of my body and soul never wanting to be away from him, to not be away from his side. Apart from our boys this man is my everything. He has been since the moment I set my eyes on him. The moment in that school corridor.

The moment I fell over someone's bag and how he came to help me on my feet. I knew then...deep down that my world would change. I just didn't know how much. I didn't know the things we would face together and things we would have to go through apart.

"Arrow...we have to get out of here," Colin says to me.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you. How much I hate being apart from you? You have beautiful eyes. A beautiful soul...I'm so grateful you decided on me," I say to him.

Colin looks at with me, a smile present. His kind nature shinning at me. "Arrow Sharp. I love you to the stars and back. I have and will always choice you. Regardless of the struggles we face together or apart. You are my world. I came to save you from more pain and suffering!"