Chapter Thirty Nine: He has too!

Adam's POV

I had something important to do. But I had this strange feeling that I just couldn't budge.

So last minute I changed my plan and I followed Arrow, Robbie and the kid and what happened angered me.

I'm glad I had changed my mind because now I know where Arrow and Robbie are and I'm going to save them. I owe everything to Arrow and he had forgiven me after what I had done to him. A friend I could never replace. I won't let him get killed now.

It's my time to save him, in anyway I can.

I am prepared. Two knives, one loaded gun. I still remember my past life and what I had to do. I may be a bit rusty but they have chose the wrong person to mess with. Arrow has many people that love him and I'm one of them.

"You look like your ready to kill," spoke someone from behind me.

I whip around ready to fight but as I look at them I know I won't have too.

"What you two doing here?"

"Same as you. To rescue Arrow. Each of us love and care about him. You need some back up?" Lilly asks holding her bow and arrow at the ready, with Harry Arrow's half brother beside her with a knife.

"You sure you can handle that boy?"

"I can try. Arrow is my half brother and has helped me and my family so much. I owe him at least that to try."

"Great. Then let's get inside. I rather save Arrow and Robbie before there hurt."

No POV

Yet deep down Adam knew that probably wouldn't be the case. Adam noticed the man who had attacked and he didn't seem like a pleasant guy at all. He knows this isn't going to be easy.

Mean while Robbie had already took a couple knife slashes trying to protect Arrow.

Arrow felt awfully useless yet he had to stop Robbie taking every attack or he would start to loose too much blood.

But Arrow could already feel his body begging for some help because he hadn't ate in some time or took his medication. He couldn't help but feel weak because of that.

Arrow has had to have alot of blood transfusions over the last few years because of how much people had put him through. He feared his body would soon give up entirely. How much more could it really get put through?

Arrow had been so lost in thought he didn't notice Robbie had been hit badly and kicked to the ground brutally.

"No Robbie!" Arrow shouts but Guy is directly in front of him now.

"You should pay more attention," he says as he lunges at Arrow with the knife.

Arrow did his best to dodge the attacks trying to think what is best to do.

But Guy is extremely quick and it didn't take long for him to catch his arm and to leave a nice fresh slice down his chest but not that deep.

"I'm not trying to kill you just yet. I hadn't planned for this. I really hadn't been expecting this. But I guess I can't predict a man I barely know."

He meant Robbie...

"You plan to kill us? Why not now?" Arrow asks panting slightly.

"I want to teach you a lesson. Maybe it will finally knock some sense into this hero complex you have."

"Fuck you!"

The arrow came quick and accurate. It landed directly into Guy's left leg.

Guy's eyes go wide as he quickly pulled it out. He knew something was about to happen he hadn't predicted at all.

Guy took his one and only chance. He threw himself at Arrow hard pushing them both to the ground brutally.

Arrow cried out at the sudden impact and weight on his body.

Guy went for the kill and if it wasn't for Arrow instincts to move Guy would of got the one and only blow he would of needed. Instead the knife hit Arrow only enough to nip him.

Another arrow came and it hit Guy's hand making him drop the knife. Arrow grabs the knife before crawling away from Guy towards Robbie.

"Robbie," Arrow whispers.

"I'm okay," Robbie managers to say.

Arrow watches as Adam, Harry and Lilly come into the room.

Harry comes to Arrow's side as Adam and Lilly pin down Guy.

"You okay?" Harry asks Arrow.

"I am now. How did you find us?" Arrow asks.

"I guess deep down we all worry about you more then you can realise."

"I've got the local police on the way. So anyone wants to stick around will be arrested. We gave them the option as we came through. I doubt many of your men are left," says Adam.

"Oh here is your phone," says Harry handing it to Arrow.

Arrow takes the phone and dials Colin's number straight away but his heart sunk as it went straight to voice mail.

Guy starts to laugh. "Oh did I forget to mention that Colin probably be a bit busy with his auntie and uncle."

"What have you done? I knew this was all planned," Arrow says through gritted teeth.

"That would be telling. I'll let you suffer emotionally as I can't hurt you physically anymore."

Colin...his boys.

What is going on?

Arrow rang his dad and Paul. He came to learn Colin and his boys are missing and alot of damage had happened at the shopping centre.

Arrow waited until the police showed up and Allac after calling him. He will get Allac to help Liam and Jude while he would go to his dad and Paul and do everything in his power to find Colin and his boys.

Adam, Lilly and Harry offered to help in anyway they could and Arrow told Robbie to go to the hospital to be checked over.

He will find them...he has too!