Chapter Seven: We have not even started yet

Dina planned in detail how to get her revenge. How she would make the people suffer that had got her dad killed. With Derek and her sister. Her sister had met Arrow with there dad being apart of the business her dad ran, yet it irritated her that her sister could be part of the business and not her.

Now the business being shut down by no other then Arrow himself, made her hate him with a passion.

But also curious to what her dad saw in him. All she found was a young man, skin and bone. Nothing special about him, she found him very covered up. Almost lost within his life, her dad must of really effected him in a way, Tyler telling her he never got a good amount of sleep after what happened.

Good...he should suffer.

Now with her plan a complete success she had Arrow and Dig right where she wanted them. Tyler had been a quick easy way in the door. Of course it took two months for Tyler to even let her meet his two dads, after some convincing holiday with the three of them had been a great way to take the opportunity to capture them.

She is so proud of herself, bet her dad would be very proud too.

The fun is just beginning.

Unknown POV

Some people need to be carefully watched. The evil very much known and I know my family are the worst for it.

Always doing something extremely dodgy. I knew something to be very wrong when my boss had gone missing.

My family blame my boss for a lot of things and after what happened six months ago...I should of known they try something. Lucky I've very good at finding out information. Don't worry boss, I will save you from them. But first I best think of a plan.

Arrow's POV

I feel bad for Tyler. His first girlfriend has turned out to be a complete psycho and I feel that it's my fault that he has to go through this, it all leads back to Mark and Embrace.

Who would of thought his daughter who is only fourteen could be this crazy.

I felt myself drifting into all different types of thought. Trying to think of someway out of this. Yet how much more could I take before my luck runs out.

The pain from the knife wound doesn't hurt so much, but I know it's much worse then I know it feels to be.

Derek dragged me down a long corridor before we entered a pretty old messed up and dusty room. It felt almost like a castle throne room.

Dins went and sat done on a dusty chair that looked like a throne to some extent.

Derek makes me kneel down in front of her.

"What you think? I did my research for a long time. After finding out about this trip to Scotland. Old abandoned castle. Pretty genius right," she laughs.

I decided to keep quiet which made her sigh loudly.

"Honestly was you never taught to speak back when spoken to. You must of been a pain in the ass to my dad."

I shrug. "You will never know," I say to her.

"Maybe not. But I'm sure going to have my own fun with you," she laughs loudly.

"I didn't kill your dad by the way," I tell her.

"Oh I know that Arrow. But you are to blame to why it happened. You and your iraitating friends, the police and of course that insect Dig."

"I don't know what any of this will prove. It will not bring your dad back," I tell her.

Derek kicks me right in the stomach knocking the wind out of me, I let out a little groan in annoyance.

Dina laughs. "Don't piss of Derek. He won't go easy on you and neither will I. I want to see what my dad saw in you. Its not like he ever did anything to the kids he sold on. Nothing at all, just took the money but you...he wouldn't engrave his name into anyone's arm. You should be grateful and feel lucky he did."

I laugh, "Grateful? Lucky? All I feel is anger, uneasy, pathetic and used. I can't ever forget what happened. I'm reminded everyday of it because I'll also have this scar!"

"Ungrateful little insect. Anyone to have been close to my dad was lucky. What I don't get is why you!"

"I don't know..."

"Because sister, he is rather handsome. You know our father had a soft spot for certain men," spoke a voice from behind us.

I manage to look around to see who it is. It's Mark's other daughter the older one who had helped Mark take me from the hospital.

"It's been a while Arrow. How you holding up? You don't look so good," she laughs.

"Kelly honestly you got to ruin all my fun," Dina sighs.

"I thought you wasn't interested. You said do what we want," Derek says.

"Oh how could I miss all this fun. Besides he is to blame for the business being screwed over and our dad's death. I want my own revenge too."

"Well I get to go first!" Dina shouts.

"Sure thing sis," Kelly smirks right at me.

Dina stands up and walks towards me. I felt myself stiffing up. Dig is right though. Outsmarted by two kids around Tyler's age is pretty embarrassing and I can't believe how terrified I'm feeling right now.

Dina pulled out a knife from her belt, holding it steady. "You will suffer!"

She sliced the knife across my chest cutting my t-shirt and only catching my skin lightly but it hurt all the same.

She preceeded to cut my t-shirt completely off me it falling to the ground revealing my bare skin.

I felt all there eyes burning at me. "You really have been put through quite a lot haven't you," Dina says.

I look down at the ground not wanting to look at her. She forces my head upwards hardly making me look at her.

"It's only right I add to these scars don't you think sister and brother."

"Of course," Derek and Kelly say at the same time.

The knife came quicker and faster across my chest, but not too deep she knows what she is doing. My blood splats onto the ground, my scream filling the room as I fall forward but Dina pushes me back.

"Not yet insect we have not even started yet," she laughs.