Chapter Seventeen: I didn't miss you

Arrow's POV

I knew Colin had been up to something. We have been using a lot of our time trying to find a new home, a house. We feel it's right time to move onto better things including a new home.

Yet I can tell Colin has had something else on his mind. Whispers between him and the kids. Spending time with Paul, Robbie, Jo and Jerrod. Also secret phonecalls to Harry, Caz, Lilly, my parents , Adam and even Dig.

I can't help but wonder what that could be about.

I know it's my birthday soon, maybe it had something to do with that.

It's why I haven't asked about it or told everyone I know they are up to something. Let them believe I haven't caught onto anything.

I feel tired recently. My body has been put through alot. So sometimes I don't feel in great health. The scars that have been left on my skin continue to remind me of all I've been through.

But I try not let them define me. I'm looking to the future and what we can do for Luca and Tyler. Give them a good remaining childhood the best we can.

"Arrow...you awake?" Colin asks as he comes into the bedroom.

I have myself buried in the covers. Its a Sunday and it's almost twelve in the afternoon.

I yawn before I poke my head out the covers. "I'm awake,"I say to him.

"You look so adorable like that. You want to go out for late breakfast lunch?" He asks me.

"Yeah that would be nice."

"Well get yourself in the shower and ready we try leave about one okay?"

"Yeah sounds good," I smile.

Colin leaves the room as I pull the covers off yawning again. I move out the bed and towards the chest of draws to find something to wear.

It took me a good Forty five minutes to shower and get changed. I guess I enjoyed the hot water of the shower a bit too much.

I finally managed to walk into the front room to find Colin, Luca and Tyler all watching the television.

"Sorry I took so long."

"You deserve to get some sleep. You work too hard sometimes. If your ready we can get going," Colin smiled.

I nod as they turn the television off and get up from the sofa.

Luca came over to me and gave me a hug. "Love you."

I smile at him and take his hand. "Love you too. So you have plan to where we are going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise," Colin beamed.

"If you say so."

Colin leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. "You will like it," he said softly.

No POV

Bob hated his life. He didn't quite care for anyone since his parents had died. He only had anger and resentment about it. The police useless in the search for there killers had turned his heart ice-cold.

No help. No care. Just oh that's the guy who parents got brutally murdered. He is jinxed. Only death follows him.

So he had no one now. Only himself and that's what put him to where he is now.

Because of the lack of care and kindness towards him from other people had brought this man to this point. His actions now are because he has nothing left.

Because no one cared enough to be there for him, to give him the support to move on from his parents death.

So today he will do all he can to get what he needs to just do that all on his own!

Fuck anyone that got in his way!

Bob entered the restaurant in his baggy clothes. He knew the man would be here today. He done his research. He plotted and planned and found his parents killer. Something the police couldn't do. Useless bastards.

He had to take his moment at the right time or it could all go south. He didn't want that to happen.

He asked for a table and got seated. Today was the day he becomes a murderer and probably end up in prison but then at least justice would be served.

He looks around and notices the man he intended to kill sitting with a young women and the table beside them sat two young men and two young boys.

He sighs. He knew there be other people here. But kids? It doesn't matter. The kids will get over it in time. He has to kill him today!

And so Bob is more then ready to do what he came to do. Here he goes...

Arrow's POV

The restaurant Colin brought us to is lovely. We got seated and ordered ours drinks and starter along with our main meals.

Luca looked like he had been treated to five star holiday with his small but cute smile. It made me happy that this made him feel like that.

"I'm just going to pop to the toilet," I say getting up after finishing our starter.

"Okay," Colin smiled.

I head away from the table towards the toilet as another man looked like he is heading towards the toilet.

I let him go in first and follow in after him. I notice him speaking to himself in whispers.

"You alright?" I ask him as I go over to urinal.

His eyes land on me looking worried. "Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?"

"No worries. You just look worried that's all," I say to him.

He looks at me again as I begin to pee.

"Did you hear anything I said?"

"No. Just heard you mumbling," I say to him.

"Ah okay," he says as he goes to three urinals from me.

I finish peeing before I go to wash my hands.

Yet I couldn't help but feel this guy is looking at me in bizzare way.

I wish I hadn't even asked if he was okay now but never mind. I finish washing my hands and head towards the exit as someone else walks in.

"Hi Arrow. I'm so glad I didn't miss you."

My eyes go wide. No...its Lewis.