Chapter Fifty Two: Good enough job.

Arrow's POV

This had not been what I had been expecting. To be honest I really thought it was my time to go. My luck finally run out, no escape from my fate.

Yet it seems the world has more for me to go through.

Leon is sitting on the sofa, a young man taking out the bullet and stitching him up and bandaging it.

I'm surprised the two women had let him live.

I find myself sitting at a table with the two women who can't seem to take there attention off me.

"Thanks for being truthful to us. To be honest we might be in this business and you probably think we are stupid and just kill in cold blood but this job isn't easy and sometimes no other way. Hitachi...now he really is a thorn in our side. We just like to fuck him over. He won't get what he wants."

"I don't want him to either but...my family is in danger."

"Don't worry sweetie. We have two young children and he has tried to use that against us but he has never managed too. We are one step ahead and rather intelligent but we are old enough and wise enough to know what to do now. We are willing to help you," one of them smiles.

"Really? What would you get out of that?"

"Revenge dear child and I'm sure you want the same thing."

"I can't kill anyone," I whisper.

"Ah but who said anything about killing him. There is more then one way to get revenge and I'm sure we can give you the opportunity to hurt him if that is what you want."

This man needs to be taught a lesson. Suffer for all the pain he has caused. And if I get the chance I'll get a hit on him for what he has done to do Fay and my family.

"Anything to save my family."

"Then it looks like we are in agreement. Pi please give this young one a full medical and a change of clothes. Also if you need to make any calls nows the time to do it. And also I suggest you both eat. We need both of you ready to finally teach Hatachi not to mess with us."

Paul's POV

When I saw an unrecognizable phone number ring me I felt like something is wrong. I hadn't been able to get hold of Arrow or Colin so I pick it up straight away.

"Paul...I don't know where to begin," I hear Arrow's voice.

"Start with why you aren't using your own phone?"

"It got taken from me."

"Arrow...what is going on? Are you hurt? Is everyone else okay?"

"No...no this man Hitachi has them....he use to look after Fay. Look I need your help. I'm going to need you...again and I don't have much time to explain."

"You explain why I get ready. Do you know where you are...wait how have you managed to ring me."

"Because he blackmailed me to get drugs for him...or he would of killed someone."

"Shit you really do need my help but," I go to say but he cuts across me.

"Two women in this business want revenge on him. Its how I'm somehow still alive."

Oh Arrow...how you get yourself into these things...poor guy.

Colin's POV

I watch in horror as Fay is chucked into the room and the door slammed shut.

I rush forward falling to my knees at Fay on the ground. "Fay...are you okay?" I ask.

She shook her head her face full of tears. "It's all my fault. Arrow is hurt and he has sent him on a death mission," she whispers.

"What? No Fay this is not your fault. This is the reason why we adopted you. We all have a past, some worst then others but it's always tried to ruin our future but we won't let it. I know Arrow he is strong and will find a way to survive this. What has he got him doing?"

"To get him drugs...this man he killed my sister...this man has no end to cruelty and I'm scared," she tells me.

I bring her into my arms. "I'm so sorry Fay..."

"It's okay. I'm just grateful I don't have to do this alone. Arrow saved me from suffering by his hand again."

"That's dad for you. He will always put our lives before himself and yet still say he isn't a good dad. Bet he is beating himself up," says Tyler.

"I'm beating myself up, so I'm sure he is. I hope you are okay Arrow. Be strong for us," I say as I get all four of them to seat with me.

"I'll try protect you the best I can until he comes back. I know he will come back."

Arrow...please come back we need you.

All we wanted was a nice, relaxing family holiday. Why is it us that can't seem to get that whenever we try too.

Honestly it's starting to make me feel like we have this heavy cloud above us, fighting each day as if our next could really be our last. Arrow deserves more then this...we all do right?

Arrow had been the first one to have met them and helped them but they are our kids now. They mean so much to us and we want to protect them but we don't seem to be doing a good enough job....