Chapter Fifteen: Bitch!

The atmosphere in the flat block felt very disturbing. To find yourself not even safe in your own home could leave anyone feeling tense, angry and annoyed.

The fact that the girls parents are meant to be dead could make it feel ten times worse.

However Robbie had arrived at right moment but would his appearance help Arrow in the current situation?

"Brave words. But how do you intend to stop me?"

Time suddenly slowed down right before Arrow's eyes as he felt the tension in the air. The evil energy could almost could be felt coming of the figure.

Yet Arrow didn't feel in much danger compared to previous situations.

This figure didn't seem to have much luck to get what he wanted here.

But Arrow felt worried all the same. His priority is to ensure his two boys and the girl don't get hurt here.

Colin's POV

I didn't want to leave Arrow's side but watching and having to sit back while he has got hurt before, made me want to do this for once.

Let him stay back and be with our boys while I go do what he always does.

It's about time I did something.

Yet I still can't help but think this is a bad idea but too late to go back on it now.

Just need to ensure everything is okay...

I spot the red liquid on the floor making me gasp.

Is that blood?

I move slowly forward the torch shinning in front of me feeling myself tense up.

I get closer to it, realising it had to be blood and its coming from someone's flat there door wide open.

My heart starts to pump faster. I've been in a lot of situations, along side Arrow or gone to try rescue him so it's not like I've not seen blood before but when it's so close to home it makes your brain go into overdrive about if you are even safe in your own home anyone.

I avoid stepping on the blood and look into the flat to see two lifeless bodies on the floor.

Shit...is there a killer in this block of flats? Are they even alive?

I have to get back to Arrow now!

I know I should try to check if they are alive but...Arrow and my sons could in be danger.

I can't risk staying. I run back the way I came hoping all three of them are okay.

I go around the corner crashing into someone stepping back in shock.

"Jo?"

"Colin hey...Robbie and I decided to come visit but then all the lights went out. We split up to see what was going on."

"We got to get back to my flat now. I think there is a killer here," I tell him.

"What? Are you being serious?"

"I found blood and two lifeless bodies. I panicked and I didn't check properly I was worried about Arrow and my two sons."

"Let's go quickly then."

We reach the stairs to head back up to the next floor where my flat is as we hear police sirens nearby but they get blocked out as a scream ripped through the building.

My heart stopped for a second making me gasp for air Jo looking at me terrified.

That sounded like....