Chapter Nineteen: I freaking love my dad!

Everyone felt rushed off there feet. Setting everything up for Arrow's surprise birthday party.

Everything had been planned, paid for and sorted out to try make it a good night for him and his love ones.

They hadn't gone cheap on anything. Arrow deserved to have a night to enjoy and feel loved. He has been through alot there isn't anyone else who deserved it more then he did.

Each one of his friends, family husband and his two adopted sons felt he deserved the world. He had done a lot for them and many more people. Colin watched Arrow go beyond for Bob, so much so that a court session for the man that had killed Bob's  parents is next week after this weekend and Arrow's party.

The hope he will be sent down for the murder. Paul and Arrow's dad had been working none stop and so had the lawyers with Arrow's support anyway he could. Colin felt proud of his husband for that.

Colin had done his best to keep Arrow busy distracting him from them planning his party. Yet Colin felt Arrow must of known something but decided to not let on.

Arrow today had to go for check up at the hospital. After the amount of times he had been hurt, he had to ensure everything is going okay.

Colin noticed how quicker he got tired and felt off somedays but with diabetes and him not always remembering to look after himself, Colin always found himself worrying about him. It is nothing new.

So Colin found it the perfect time to make sure the last few arrangements were in order for tomorrow night.

The hope is tomorrow would be a good night for everyone. Colin had made sure to invite everyone he could think of.

He can't wait till tomorrow now. Let the fun begin.

Tyler's POV

Today of all days....

"Don't look at me like that..."

"Oliver she is lesbian. You got to let her go," I trail off.

"Like you care! You haven't spoke to me in weeks!" Oliver shouts at me.

I sigh in frustration. Maybe it's because I've been busy. Maybe it's because I've been helping out my dad get my other dads birthday in order. Maybe it's because I have a little brother to look out for now.

Maybe it's because my dad's gave me a scare in the restaurant a short while ago. Man this kid has no idea...

"I have a lot going on, Oliver. I am sorry but how many times have I told you about her? I need to go my dad be here any minute," I tell him.

"I don't want to be alone tonight with my stupid sister," Oliver sighs.

"Oliver my dad has this party tomorrow night you can come if you like. My dad said I can invite any one of my friends...I guess I lack any friends but I hope you are my friend," I say to him. 

"Hmm...you sure you want me to come? You not spoken to me in ages..."

"I know and I'm sorry. My life has been a bit if a weird one...and trouble finds my dad's alot and me. You know what happend with Dina right?"

"Yeah...really sorry about that Tyler. I would love to come," Oliver beams.

"I'll text you the details tonight for tomorrow I've got to run see you tomorrow," I say to him as I set off down the corridor.

I reach the door leading outside but crashing right into someone stepping back a bit dazzed.

"Hey Tyler," the boy says a smirk wide, clothes hanging to his body way too big for him.

"Do I know you?"

"Not exactly but...you know Luca right?"

I look at him a bit worried. "Yeah...what do you want?" I demand now.

His smirk got wider if that's even possible.

"It seems my little brother doesn't like him very much. Took the captain spot on the football team. That was his spot," he says the tone in his voice I didn't like at all.

"Tough shit. Luca worked hard for that spot. It's something normal in his life for once. I won't let you or your brother take that from him no way!"

He shoved me hardly back but I stand my ground. "Is that it? I've taken a lot worse and I'm still standing," I tell him.

"This is my one and only warning. Get him to stand down or there be trouble for both of you!"

"Fuck off Tom. You wouldn't dare. All mouth but no bite! Be on your way!" Oliver says who had joined my side.

"You think little Olly. You wait and see you both regret this!"

"Does there seem to be a problem here?" Arrow asks as he entered the school building through door just behind Tom.

Tom eyes landed on my dad and he looked a bit concerned. "No..."

"He thinks he can threaten us to get Luca to stand down as captain on the school football team," Oliver tells him.

"Really? Would you actually do anything though and if you did would you win? But hey I'm not getting involved I know my two sons will always do the right thing regardless if there is people out there that test us," my dad says as he winks at me.

"How did your check up go?" I ask him.

"Nothing to worry about but I have low iron so just something else I got to remember to take. You ready sport? He asks me.

"Yeah let's go...can we drop Oliver home too?"

"Of course why not. You have a good day Tom," Arrow says politely as we walk around him and leave the school. 

I freaking love my dad!