Chapter Fifty Seven: We are leaving.

No POV

The three young boys have Luca and Zane pinned against the wall. The three young boys wearing there uniform wrong. The smell of cheap aftershave lingering in the air. Smirks across their faces.

The word fag slipping through one of their mouths.

Fay and Tyler arrived quickly. Anger present on their faces.

"What do you think you are doing?" Fay demands.

Their attention suddenly falls on her and Tyler.

"This your girlfriend Tyler? Does she stick up for your brothers now?" The taller of the three boys asks.

"She is our sister and is there a problem with her sticking up for them? Besides haven't I had to warn you before to leave them alone," Tyler says annoyed.

"They think it's okay just to budge by us. Besides I've heard Luca is a fag."

Tyler's fist is in his face in an instance. 

Fay is budging by the other two to get to Zane and Luca to make sure they are okay.

"What is your problem? Does it matter if he likes boys or not? And what has it got to with you three anyway!" Fay shouts.

"That hurt," the boy who Tyler hit says.

"I've got more then that if you three don't fuck off! This is my last warning Kay!" Tyler says trying to hold in his anger.

"I don't think I like the way your speaking to me. Do you think you own the place? All because your dad is on the news. He is a fag just like his pathetic adopted son there. You can't expect anything less can you really."

"It's the twenty first century. You need to grow the fuck up. People like you are horrible, making people feel bad about there own sexuality," Fay says.

"Don't listen to this idiot, Luca. He doesn't know shit. He just prives on making others suffer," Tyler says.

"You say one more thing about Luca," Zane finally spoke up.

"Zane," Luca says looking worried.

"No...this is wrong. He is in the wrong!" Zane shouts.

"I know...but he isn't worth it. We shouldn't sync to their level," Luca says looking rather upset and uncomfortable.

"What's going on here then?" asks Tom who had just arrived near by with his younger brother Jeff.

"Oh don't you start," Tyler says. He has had enough already with out Tom getting involved.

"I'm not starting. Jeff actually told me that Luca is the best football Captain he has ever had and how much he looks up to him. Luca made him vice captain. So I'm actually wondering what is going on?"

"You okay Luca?" Jeff asks looking ready for a fight.

"These three are homophobic it seems. Have a problem with Luca," says Fay.

"Really? Wow you three actually think that's right?"

"Well...yes...no I," says Kay muddling over his words.

"Luca is awesome. His sexuality doesn't make him any less awesome then you or I. But I doubt you three even have one brain cell between you," says Jeff as he pushes through the boys to Luca. "You alright?"

"I'm fine. Thank you guys...for your support."

"Anything for you...Luca," he smiles sheepishly, a hidden feelings there that not everyone could spot.