Chapter Twenty Four: Survive this

The world keeps spinning. The sun will rise each day. The moon will follow at night. It will rain. It will be sunny. The sea will be soft and rough. Tornados will come and the snow.

These are all things that are certain. Everything else is decided by people's actions.

The atmosphere in many households today are full of confusion, worry and fear. The broadcast not just held on the internet this time. Somehow whoever is behind this twenty four hour movie had hacked the BBC too.

Paul felt sick and pissed off. He tried to hold himself together for everyone else but he couldn't be sure for how long he could do that.

He had watched the scene out in front of him of his best friend, his brother facing his uncle. A man that had somehow survived death. It shocked him as much as everyone else that cared or loved Arrow.

How is he alive?

He saw the tears falling down Arrow's face. He heard the crack of his arm and the pure shock on his face.

Paul barely managed to watch it with horror and concern. Arrow...Paul truely felt useless that he had let this happen to his brother. After all he has been through and on the night or early morning of the celebrations of his twenty second birthday.

His anger is filling him up. Where would they have choice to get away with this and what shocks Paul more is this isn't the first time these lunatics have done this.

Paul and Arrow's dad will do all they can to stop this and he would not rest until he could hold his brother in his arms again.

Paul also knows Colin, Luca and Tyler are missing. He has no doubt this is the reason why Arrow would go along with this...blackmail he is sure.

Yet Paul is worried. If he saw Arrow's uncle again...how would he stop himself from killing a man that had done nothing but make Arrow's life a living hell!

Arrow's POV

Travel arrangements are tight in the van and I couldn't stand being this close to my uncle again some how alive.

Zane managed to stay awake but looked extremely tired and maybe a bit fed up.

My uncle had tied Zane up but not me. I wouldn't leave Zane's side and I had to go along with this stupid movie...so maybe my uncle knew he didn't have too besides my arm is broken so it would of been agony so I'm grateful he didn't.

He had someone else up front driving and stayed at the back with us. My uncle keeps looking at me and its starting to get annoying.

"Is there a reason why your looking at Max like that?" Zane asks I guess he had noticed it too.

My uncle took his eyes off me to look at Zane. "None of your business nosy kid!" He says loudly.

"Your our uncle...yet you don't look at me with an ounce of care but you look at Max in a bizzare and timidating way. Is there a reason for that?"

My uncle's face drops. "None of your concern how I look at him."

"Right...you okay Max?" He asks turning to me.

"I'll be fine...Zack. what about you?"

He looked surprised but nods all the same. "I'm fine big bro."

"We are nearly there!" Shouts the man in the driving seat.

Naturally we hadn't travelled far but that makes sense since this place couldn't be too big but I couldn't be sure. Duke and Mike had done alot to make this happen, so for all we know they could of spent years building this place.

The driver stops and gets out the van opening up the back grabbing Zane harshly.

"Don't be so brutal you asshole!" I shout at him as I see Zane wince.

Zane is no older then fourteen I'm sure. I'm eight years older then him so I can't sit by and let them treat him like that...he has been through enough!

The driver looked taken aback but looked over at my uncle.

"Take Zack inside!"

The driver nods and takes Zack towards a building but he seemed to stop being so forceful thank heavens.

"You need to watch your mouth Max," my uncle simply says.

I look at him still leaning against the van. "And what if I don't?"

It's not in my nature to go quietly. Duke and Mike said do what I would do in normal life...so that's exactly what I'm doing.

I will never go quietly. My uncle must know that after all these years and the time we had spent together even if most of the time with him had been horrible, terrifying and wrong.

He comes over to me before pulling me across the van and out onto the ground me landing on my hands and knees the pain hard to deal with.

This man will never change...even after death it seems.

"I really did hope one day I could get to see you again...shame it had to be like this. You can blame your dad's for this Max."

Even though my uncle is playing in character some of those words I knew rang true.

He pulls me to my feet before taking me towards the building.

I can't stop myself thinking the worse and what is about to happen here.

What does Duke's main character go through? And can I possibley survive this and make it home to my family in one piece.