Chapter Twelve: Very angry!

Chaos. Chaos right around every corner. Arrow found himself among it once more yet so did a young girl. Caught up in some intense struggle because she had hoped her older brother wanted what was best for her but how wrong she had been.

She found herself wanting to scream and fight all at the same time.

Yet her and Arrow's paths are about to clash as the plot thickens.

Arrow's POV

I hadn't expected any help but it came in the shape of two men. The way they stood together I could tell they had what Colin and I had.

They must love each other very much so why help me?

One minute I'm still being pinned to the floor and the next I'm being helped to my feet and we are heading for an exit.

"We can't run," I begin.

"We aren't running we are getting you out of here so you can save the kid," said the taller one of the two.

"Why would you do that?"

"Might not be many of us but there still some of us that actually care."

We made the exit of the room but George shouted instructions to the rest of men who are now right on our tail.

I can't help but feel this is a reckless plan but I'm still grateful all the same.

We run onto another part of the warehouse but I crash into someone full pelt falling back harshly into the two men who had decided to help me.

We found a group of thugs it seemed all sourrunding a young girl and another young man.

"Help us!" The girl shouts right at us.

I speed into action running through the group of men up towards the girl.

"What is going on here!" I demand.

"Who the fuck are you!" Shouts a man that looks like the boss of this group of thugs.

"Someone that will stop you!"

In kicks my hero syndrome. I got to stop saying things I may just regret.

"You got a death wish kid!" Shouts the small man of the two that have helped me.

"I'm not a kid and no but she needs our help. I can't turn a blind eye!"

"Of course not. But we now caught up in here and those men are right behind us."

"You really do think your a hero don't you Arrow?" George laughs as he enters the room with the rest of the men.

I really hate this guy!

We are completly sorrunded and outnumbered. But we have to get Luca away from here and this girl who is in danger.

"If you want the girl and boy to live or be safe you will do what I ask!" George says harshly.

"Like hell that's going to happen!" Says the tall man of the two men helping me.

I wish I knew there names!

"You dare let Robbie speak to me like that Jo!" George shouts.

"Yeah because this isn't right!" Jo shouts now I know there names.

"You three think you stand a chance to get out of this? If you do you are all fools!" Lee says this time who had caught up finally.

He seems to be slower then the rest of them, yet I know he has the ability to hurt Luca so I got to keep my guard up and he had tried to hit me before.

No POV

What could the three men possibley do to get out of this situation and save the young girl and boy?

Did any of them have any ideas?

The first attempt to pin them down came. Robbie blocking the attack with ease, the rest turned to complete chaos.

Robbie and Jo holding there own in the fight. There skills impressed Arrow alot. He could learn a thing or two from these two he is sure.

Arrow did his best, but even after all he had been through lacked what the other two had, lacked what Tyler had learn basics of.

George only seemed interested in Arrow pushing his way towards him through the chaos.

Arrow spotted him. He dodged another fist and pushed the girl further along.

"We got to go!" He shouts.

Arrow and the girl made it near an exit when George got close to them.

The girl looked at Arrow, he could tell fear gripped her.

How did she get in this situation?

"Lilly don't go with him!" Shouts the young lad who had been with her.

"It's his fault I'm here," she tells Arrow.

Arrow nods before he let her go first through the exit with him close behind her.

Robbie and Jo had caught up, pushing George back with ease. They seem to be really good at fighting Arrow thought as he and girl pushed on.

He had to find where they had been keeping him and Luca before.

He would not leave without him. Arrow could never do that. Arrow is here because Luca needed him. He wouldn't abdom him now.

Yet the first contact from George had been a vicious one.

Arrow flying forward across the floor as he lost his footing from the impact of George.

He sprung to his feet backing away a little staring at him in pure anger.

"You won't get what you want today!" Arrow shouts.

"Is that right? You seem to think the luck is on your side but I say different."

"Of course you would but was it such a good idea to follow in pursuit of Arrow on your own? Looks like we have better numbers right now!" Jo says as he arrives with Robbie.

"Why you helping him?" George asks Robbie and Jo.

"Why wouldn't we? Honestly you tricked Jo into all this. That's why we are here, it's your fault. Besides there are kids in danger. Of course we aren't going to be on your side!" Robbie shouts at him

"Then you will suffer!"

The yell of pain shocked Robbie and Jo. They turn in the direction of Arrow and the young girl.

Arrow had used his body as a shield for the girl. The bright red liquid now on Arrow's hands as he pressed it to his side.

He had took the knife attack without a second thought.

If nothing else Robbie knew this. This young lad, Arrow is truely brave.

Lee had been the one to strike at the young girl.

This made Robbie and Jo very angry. They both start to defend Arrow and the young girl.

They will save the two kids today and get Arrow help as soon as they could.