Chapter Thirty Six: Hello Nephew!

All the young man could think about is his brother, Liam.

He had been a fool. He hadn't always done the right thing. He hasn't always realised how much his brother Liam needed him.

He is older then Liam by quite alot. Liam lost there parents when he was small. He is now thirteen and he is twenty one. But Jude is far from acting his age. Far from making the right decisions.

This had been his worst decision yet and he has left his brother alone. Of course not on purpose and if he could he would go straight back home to him. If only it was that simple to fix this.

But it's not. Jude is in a sticky situation and he had already suffered physically from his made decision. Yet he didn't know and no one else knows what is about to happen next.

Jude will have to stay strong, find a way back to his brother. Can he do it?

Or will he die before he sees his brother again?

Time is limited...

Arrow's POV

I chuck my carry case into the back of the car. I let Liam stay the night after talking to him about why he had come here.

It had been hard to get much out of the kid apart from his brother is missing and felt I would be the best person to ask.

I couldn't quite believe he had walked all the way here. I made him shower and got Luca to give him a set of clothes he wouldn't mind losing. Luca had been more then happy to help.

Colin hadn't been so happy about me going off helping a kid we barely knew anything about but Tyler had calmed him down about it and insisted that I'm only going cause this kid is desperate. My hero complex kicking in yet again it seems.

Liam is right about me though. I saw him upset and tired, I welcomed him into our home without a second thought. I guess even after all I've been through and seen, I'll always be like that.

I had spoke to Allac and told him I might not be in work on Monday depending on what happens today, but I doubt it because I don't have much of an idea where his brother could be and even I'm not that good.

"You got everything you need?" Colin asks me as he stands there with our three boys.

"I should be good. I hope it not to be more then a few days at most," I tell him.

"You get into any sort of trouble you bloody ring me before you do anything stupid!" He says to me now quite firmly.

I smile at him, "Yes dad," I joke.

"I'm being serious. You always run into danger without thinking."

"I know...I will ring you if I can but hopefully its not that serious."

"I really want to come with you but tomorrow the centre has this enrolment thing we do and I got to drop the boys to school for there last week," Colin says.

"I know and I tried to ask Paul but he has important university stuff he is trying to get done so he can focus on the police side of things for the summer and they are under staffed. Adam is out of town at the moment," I say.

I had tried to find someone to go with me but I had come up short.

"Then it's lucky Paul spoke to me when he did or I would of missed you," smiles Robbie as he arrives by my car with a bag in his hand. "Road trip!" He says loudly like a child.

I smile at him. "You want to come?" I ask a bit taken back.

"Hey Jo is more then capable of looking after Lilly for a few days and besides your our friend. Jo told me to go before I even answered. So here I am. I'm Robbie. I guess you are Liam. Don't worry we will find your brother," Robbie says to him.

Liam looks at me and then to Robbie. "I'm truely grateful."

I give Colin and my boys all one last hug before getting into my car, Robbie next to me and Liam in the back.

I look at Colin and my three boys and my heart sunk slightly.

I'll be back...don't worry.

No POV

Yet Arrow is about to face something alot more troubleing then he could realise.

Colin and the boys had no idea of the figure lingering by there house either. So as Arrow drove away from his family it seems trouble is very much ahead for them all.

Colin decided to take the boys to the shops even though he felt a bit put out that Arrow wouldn't be joining them. He seems to have to do this parenting alot on his own and at times he wish Arrow could be around more.

As Colin climbs out the car with the boys he spots them straight away.

"Get back in the car now!" He shouts to his boys.

Boom! Two cars down from them explodes.

Colin felt himself being forced away from his car and his boys dazzed on the ground. He could hear the flames, shouting and he swore he could hear Tyler screaming and shouting something.

A figure appears above Colin as he felt himself losing consciousness.

"Hello Nephew!"