Chapter Six: Blame me for his death.

Arrow's POV

My body connected to the ground, the pain making me gasp.

They chucked Tyler on top of me before the eerie sound of the door being slammed shut.

"See you soon lads. Got to go find Colin," Dina laughs.

"Dad," Tyler whispers as he tries to get off me the best he can with his hands also tied behind his back.

"You not hurt?"

"No I'm fine. I'm so sorry," Tyler begins.

"Don't be...its not your fault."

"It is. I let her in. I trusted her and she won't even tell us why she is doing this."

"I can tell you," spoke a voice nearby.

"Who is there?" Tyler asks.

"Dig," I whisper.

"Hey Arrow. I would ask how you are doing but it looks like she's already hurt you."

"She will pay," said Tyler.

"Why has she got you locked in here?"

"Because that brat, the girl that looks so innocent is one of Mark's Wright's daughter. That's why," he tells us.

"Fuck...no way," says Tyler.

"You fell for her...poor kid," Dig says quietly.

"So this is revenge for what happened to her dad," I say to Dig.

"Pretty much mate."

"So we also have her brother wanting revenge," says Tyler.

"Ah yeah. Dina and Derek. Surely as crazy as there dad. Young but not fools. Very smart. Outwitted by two kids. How am I ever to live that down," said Dig.

Dig is against the wall tied up, my eyes had adjusted enough to dark now.

"I'm the fool. To have thought she gave a shit about me and I'm to blame for this happening to Arrow," says Tyler.

"If she hadn't gone through you. She would of found another way. She was Mark's princess and Derek would do anything for his perfect sister. If we could just get untied we could help stop the bleeding," said Dig looking at me sympatheticily.

"Don't worry about me. I'm more concerned what she is planning next. Plus Colin is out there," I whisper.

"Let's hope he got away because if not she will use him against you."

"I know..."

"You bitch!" I hear Colin's voice nearby.

My heart sank so hard in my chest, my chest started to hurt uncontrollable. I keel over in agony.

"Dad what is wrong?" Tyler asks looking scared.

The door opens creaking Colin being chucked inside down beside me. I wanted to look at him, but I couldn't handle the pain in my chest, tears falling down my face.

"Arrow what has she done to you," said Colin coming close to me but unable to help in anyway as he also has his hands tied behind his back.

"He is having panick attack!" Dig shouts.

"Oh really. How amusing. Grab him Derek as Arrow seems to want all the attention. Pathetic little insect."

"Don't you dare touch him you bitch!" Colin shouts at her putting himself in front of me.

"Colin," I whisper finally able to look at him. "I'm so sorry," I whisper.

I am so weak...I need to control my emotions. Need to settle myself, stop panicking but it hurts so much....

Derek kicks Colin away forcefully Colin crashing into Dig them both groaning out in pain.

"No!" I scream in anger.

Derek grabs my hair dragging me to my feet. "Get of me!"

"Stop your pointless antics. You must know you have no means of escape or any chance of getting away from this. You will pay," she sneers as me as Derek managed to drag me to the door next to her.

She pins me to the door looking at my arm curiously. "Hmmm...look at my daddies handle work. You see Arrow daddy loved me very much. So much that guess what. Whatever was his is mine now. I was his princess after all. My dad engraved into your arm...so I'm going to have fun with you," she whispers into my ear.

"Leave him alone!" Tyler shouts.

"Shut your mouth. You irritating pain in my ass. Your only here because I needed you to get to Arrow. Be grateful I've not killed you. Come Derek bring him we have much to talk about," she grins as she leaves the room Derek dragging me out after her.

"Dad!" Tyler screams but Derek slams the door shut locking it as I tried to break away from him but it didn't faze him. "Try that again and see what happens," Derek says. His voice sounded very deep, creepy even.

What did I expect from Mark Wright's kids.

My chest had calmed down, the pain almost a faint dull of pain more mananable now. Yet I knew I must of already lost quite a bit of blood. I feel exhausted and yet I know it's going to be a long time before sleep could come....

I had been suffering with lack of sleep because of Mark Wright. Hearing him inside my head even after six months since he had been gunned down. And now I'm faced with two of his kids that clearly hate me for what happened.

I had been been traumitized after what happened with Mark, his name inbedded into my arm for the rest of my life. I didn't want Mark to die, but he had put me through quite an ordeal. Put me through something that I can't ever forget, it always a part of my nightmares.

And now I'm caught up in this because they are surely to blame me for his death...