Chapter Thirty Four: Bravest man

Liam's POV

Two words.

Arrow Sharp.

I need to speak to him. My older brother has been missing for over a week now and I'm starting to think he isn't going to come back.

At first I thought nothing of it. Absolutely nothing.

My brother had disappeared before. It is kind of what he does.

Until it slowly sunk in. My brother hasn't come back this time.

Jude...why haven't you come back?

So then I began to think the worst. What if he doesn't come back?

Is he in danger?

So my conclusion came to I need someone to help. Someone who is good at this type of thing.

Arrow Sharp is known for many things these days. I knew if anyone could help me find my brother, he is the man to ask.

I have no other family. My older brother is all I have left. Without him I have nothing...I hope Arrow can find it in his heart to help me.

I've been walking for some time now to the only address I could find for Arrow. I hope it's right.

He is my only real hope!

Arrow's POV

Every part of me wanted to take some time out from all the chaos. But I did as Colin had asked. I took enough time to heal and rest.

I can't waste too much time, not when my family is now crammed into a flat that just isn't big enough. The paper work at Embrace has stacked up.

Things began to get out of control. So after being in the hospital for another week, I went straight back into the office. Late nights to just catch up while trying to find the perfect home.

"Hey Colin what about this one. Its not too far away either," I say to him calling him over to me on the sofa with the laptop on my lap.

Colin comes back from the kitchen with two cups of tea and some biscuits.

"You do realise there is no rush. Do we want to rush into finding the perfect home for us all? Relax, breath you had hectic week at work. You was only pulling back from quite an ordeal last week," he says to me.

I frown at him. "Can you just look? I actually quite like this one," I say trying to shove the laptop onto his lap.

He sighs but reluctantly takes it anyway. "Fine but only because I think your sexy and I love you," he winks at me.

"Go on look," I say as I pick up my tea from the table and a biscuits leaning back on the sofa feeling the tension in my shoulders.

Colin looked through the photos for a short time before he looks at me.

"It's very nice. More then big enough and it does seem to tick alot of what we want. So if you like it. Then we should show the boys tomorrow. See what they think. If we all agree then maybe we can go view it," he says winking at me.

I smile at him. "We will show the boys tomorrow," I smile enjoying the rest of my tea.

"You really okay?" He suddenly asks me.

I look at him before putting my tea on the side and taking his hand. "You have to stop worrying about me all the time. I know you love me and care about me. I know you feel like I may not always talk or open up about what I've been put through but honestly I will be fine. I've always had you to come back to and I want us to concentrate on our future and our boys. I'm sorry I'm not always here. I'm sorry that I have this hero complex. But there is alot of people out there who need help. Definitely these kids. It's how we have three boys that have been through alot but now have a future because we took them in. I won't ever regret ever helping any of them. They need us," I say to him.

"I know that. I just wanted to check you are okay. I don't want you to ever feel that your alone. That I don't care or understand. You don't have to go through everything alone."

"I know that, Colin. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I know what you say or do is from the heart. If anything is seriously wrong I would tell you. But I'm okay. I am tired and sometimes fed up. I've made alot of enemies. I've had to stay strong and go through stuff not everyone has had too. But that won't ever change who I  am or how much I care or love you or anyone else. It won't change my heart in wanting to help these kids. If anything it makes me want to fight harder! So you drink your tea Mr Sharp and I'll find us a film to enjoy," I smile at him.

"You honestly the bravest man I will ever know and I'm lucky I got to marry that man," he smiles putting the laptop on the side and picking up his tea to enjoy it.