Chapter Twenty Two: Perfect

Arrow's POV

My head felt awfully heavy. Like a constant migraine but even worse.

The atmosphere almost crushing my lungs and for sometime I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes.

I felt something against me which finally gave me the strength to open my eyes to figure out where the hell I am.

I felt the heat first against my bare arms, my suit jacket had been taken off leaving my short sleeve shirt that is covered in thick marks of dust.

My lungs felt very heavy. The air felt dirty and unclean. My head pounding making it very hard to figure out what is happening.

I finally came to realise my hands are wrapped in what looks like metal ties, them digging into my wrists brutally.

I try focus on my vision to try look around but the light is very limited where ever the hell I am.

Colin, Luca and Tyler...I hope they are safe.

"You sure about this Duke?" I hear a voice close by.

"Of course I am. My plans are hundred percent accurate. Nothing ever goes wrong."

"You believe this is the only option though? This kid?"

"He isn't a kid. He just turned twenty two actually and he is very well known these days."

"Isn't risky? If he is that well known?"

"Everything is risky Mike but I like a bit of risk. Zane had been a very big risk but he was just apart of it."

"What do you mean?"

"You will soon see. Go see if he is awake yet I think I hit him a bit too hard."

"And what exactly are we doing?"

"What we always do. We entertain."

I hear movement nearby and panic kicks in. What does that mean? We entertain?

I really don't like that sound of that. I manage to shift slightly but my head just worsens and the restraints dig further into my wrists making me hiss a bit to loudly.

"So you are awake," said a man approaching me.

I back away slightly taking a better look at him. His face matched mine, two nasty scars down his face similar to mine. Dark black hair and blue eyes.

"Why?" I just about manage.

"Looks like you been through the wars like me. Maybe Duke had been right to choice you," the man says that I take to be Mike as he kneels down in from of me.

"If you have hurt," I begin but he slaps me brutally across the face sending me backwards slightly but I didn't scream out.

"You speak only when spoken too and if I ask you something," he says harshly.

"Don't damage him too much Mike," said a male from behind him.

"I was putting him in line...sorry Duke."

I look between the two men in slight dismay and shock.

They are identical twins that is for sure I wouldn't be able to tell them apart if they walked out and walked back in if it wasn't for Mike's scars.

"My name is Duke and this is my brother Mike it's finally nice to meet you Arrow Sharp," he said softly.

I never heard anyone ever say my last name. It usually always just be Arrow...but Colin and I had decided to take my families last name when we got married. Its not something I ever had to need to talk about but it felt strange coming out of this man's mouth.

"I don't think I can say the same," I said bitterly looking down at my wrists now bleeding slightly down my arms.

"This should be child's play to you. I know everything about you. I studied you for a long time. I knew your uncle. Shame dead too soon but hey his nephew lives on somehow," he said his eyes really taking me in, really creeping me out now.

Studying me?

"You see Arrow I studied many people . Most never had the energy, the anger, the heart, the painful experiences of life to fit what I was after."

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"For the character I made. You would fit it so well," he said to me like I knew what the hell he is actually talking about.

"I still don't understand," I begin but Mike grabbed me from the throat pulling me to my feet but I felt very unsteady on my feet but Duke made me lean against him.

"You will soon see, Arrow. But we best try get you some medical assistance can't let my lead star of the show die before we even begin filming!" He says loudly.

It's official....I really do attract psychos and this takes it to a whole new level.

What the fuck is this?

No POV

Duke and Mike had been doing awful things for years. Every few years they would broadcast to the world on the Internet there next movie which would record for twenty four hours.

In that twenty four hours alot could happen depending on what they decided the plot to be. Very good writers and excellent directors and producers, a talent gone unnoticed but what they did is overly terrible because the cast would be kidnapped and drugged in some cases and forced to do it.

They built a different room or area each time they did it and never in the same place, no one could ever track the broadcast and the people after the twenty four hours ended up waking up in the middle of nowhere and in some cases were never found.

Would it be any different this time? 

Duke had been working hard for years for this one and he had finally found the best person for his character.

Arrow Sharp!

Zane Green!

These two would bring his characters to life and he couldn't wait to start recording his final master piece.

He risked everything to get Zane, even killed. This meant everything to him but his true master piece fell down to Arrow.

His main character. He did study Arrow for a good few years after meeting his uncle and the amount he saw or came to know what had happened to him...made him perfect for this character.

He really can't wait!