Chapter Fifty Six: Here we go

Arrow's POV

My decision?

It's not the first time I've been given a choice or decision. The decision to head off to boarding school seven years ago with Colin first comes to mind.

The fact that was seven years ago and how much had changed since then. How much I've had to face or go through.

My family is my top priority and yes these people had made my family suffer. In ways some people may never have to experience. So much as I want them to get what is coming to them...I'm going to look the other way. I'm going to protect my family and friends.

They will always come first...I'm sure anyone would do the same.

"You have my word," I finally say.

"Ah good lad."

I insisted they let us find Mia first. When we got to her she looked badly hurt but still alive.

I let Mi help her sister while I kept a close eye on Hitachi, Lia, Drew and Firy.

Hoping Drew would keep his word.

Paul and Colin look slightly on edge too.

But soon we found ourselves heading out the building.

"Nice meeting you Arrow but I hope I don't see you again,' Drew says.

"I agree," is all I say as we walk away from building.

It was only when we finally was far enough away my dad pulled up in a black car and our four kids got out the car wrapping there arms around Colin and I.

An ambulance pulled into view too to help Mia and Mi straight away.

"Are you okay?" My dad asks me.

"No but I don't want the drama. Maybe pass onto the authorities here about them but I want nothing to do with them," I say holding my family close.

"I'll do that don't worry son."

I had spend a couple days in the hospital but I hadn't substand any major injuries.

We were mostly all okay but maybe all slightly mentally damaged by the whole thing.

Fay felt unsteady and fragile at the moment and I didn't really want to leave my families side.

We decided to scrap what little time would of been left for the holiday and headed home with Leo our new puppy who is safe.

We spent the next couple days at home, blocking out the world. Enjoying each others company.

I think we all just wanted to be together and not to have to worry about anything else for a little while but we all know that Colin and I will need to go back to work and the kids back to school.

But we worry about that in a couple days time...

Fay's POV

I want to be strong. I want to accept that my dad's are right. It's not my fault someone like Hatachi exsists and they don't blame me for what did happen. Arrow told me it's not my fault and he would protect me like he would everyone else in this family.

Yet I still have this horrible feeling eating at me and I feel it more at night. I'm scared to admit that to anyone...it eating at me making me get hardly any sleep at night.

Last night had been no different. So today I'm going back to school and joining my brothers. I'm nervous. New school and no real friends. I've never really had any friends.

Arrow puts his hand on my shoulder. "I know it's scary. New school but Tyler, Luca and Zane will be there if you need any help with the bullies but I'm sure you can handle that yourself. I know you will make friends in no time. But before you go...is there something you need to tell me?" He asks me.

"What how do you...I've not been sleeping well," I finally tell him.

"Me either sweetheart...but I'm sure we will both get there. I've made myself appointment for counselling...do you want to come with me?"

I look at dad before I anwser. "Are you not scared?"

"Nothing to be scared about. Sometimes talking about it out in the open can help. I think it be good for me at the moment with all that has happened. It's okay if you don't want to or not ready but I am worried about you. You have been through alot for some one of your age. I'm also going to talk to the boys and let them know that support is there if they need it."

"I'll go...maybe it will help."

"And if it don't then you don't have to go again. But please don't ever keep thinks locked up inside. I want you all to be able to talk to Colin or I. We love you and care deeply about you all."

"I know that and I won't ever forget."

Tyler's POV

After my first attempt at girlfriend...I gave up trying to find a new one. Oliver became the only friend I needed. I had Luca to look out for and then Zane came along and I got on well with him.

But when Fay showed up...I became over protective of her just like Arrow and Colin did. I think we had become attached quite quickly. Like we had always been a family.

So my instinct to keep an eye on her the first day of school had been very much on my mind. I heard the conversation dad had with her and I felt awfully bad about the lack of sleep they are getting.

So the moment we said goodbye to Arrow and Colin I took my chance to talk to her.

"You going to be okay? You have my number as well as Luca and Zane's if you have any trouble but I know you can keep your own," I smile to get.

She smiles back ,"Thank you Tyler and I don't just mean because of what you just said. Also for welcoming me as your sister and trying to protect me . I couldn't ask for a better brother then that."

"It's my job too. I'm the oldest," I say to her.

And yet it seems today isn't going to be an easy one...

"Hey fag!"

My eyes shoot towards where Zane and Luca had headed off too. They are both pinned to the wall with three young lads in front of them.

Fay looks at me, "Looks like trouble really does follow us all...let's make them pay!" Fay shouts as we both head quickly to help our brothers.

Here we go....