Chapter Sixty Two: To be continued.

Paul's POV

I am angry and slightly confused about this current situation.

Part of me doesn't quite understand it. How long Arrow has been part of my life and how much he has suffered.

How much I know he be upset and angry right now.

If I set eyes on this guy. Henry Lockwood he will be wanting to run for his life because I will not be holding back.

My phone begins to buzz in my pocket. I quickly pull it out my pocket.

"Hey any news?" I ask.

"I'm on my way to pick you up. I have alot to tell you," Arrow's dad tells me.

Please don't be bad news...

Arrow's POV

I'm breathing heavily, my body throbing.

"That little shit. I'll kill him," Henry says under his breath.

Cameron got away with Luca. He got my son away from this man...I'm truely grateful.

I didn't respond. I feel awful. I think my blood sugar is not helping.

"If he comes back again. He will pay!"

"Why don't you just give this up. What did your father do to make you this way?" I manage to ask.

"Nothing wrong with me. It's you that needs fixing!"

"So you keep saying," I sigh.

"Is that truely how you feel? Once upon a time you use to like me. You use to stand up against your father. Now you are identical to him. It is truely horrible seeing you this way," Cameron's voice echos in the room.

"Get your ass out here now. I'm going to teach you for messing with my clencing!" Henry shouts.

"Clencing? Can you hear yourself? Honestly what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing wrong with me," he whispers this time. He looks confused...

I really like this all to stop. I just want to go home...

"Arrow!" I hear Colin's voice.

Is it really him? Or is that me just hoping he is here...

Cameron appeared beside me undoing the chains trying to help me off the table.

"You okay?" He asks me but I'm using his body to support mine. My body feels so heavy.

"I've been better...is Luca okay?"

"He will be. You have a strong kid there," he smiles at me.

"Stop! Get away from him. I still need to fix him," Henry pleads.

"Don't you think you have done enough. Every part of me wants to kick your ass. You deserve nothing less but I know Arrow wouldn't want me to," I hear Colin's voice again.

I look to the door to see him with Paul and my dad. They are here...thank god for that.

Henry's fasical expressions suddenly change drastically. He is glaring over at Cameron and I will pure resentment and anger.

"How did you find us!" He demands.

"Didn't take much figuring out once we looked into your past. Your father really did number on you," my dad says slowly to him.

"My father was a good man!"

"Good man? He tortured us! He made our life's hell. He was anything but a good man. The young man I once loved is gone...I thought things could change now he is dead. I was clearly wrong," Cameron says still supporting my body from collapsing to the floor.

"I'm sorry," I say in a whisper. It's all I can manage at the moment.

He shakes his head at me. "Don't be. It's not you that done all this. We should be proud to love who we want and be who we are. We shouldn't have to hide that now or ever. It's people like him that are the problem," Cameron says.

"You going to come quietly? Because if not I'm going to teach you a lesson you will remember rotting in a cell," Paul spoke loud and firm.

Oh Jesus...he is angry.

"Quietly? Why the hell would I do that," Henry laughs. "Boys it's time for plan B!"

Like so many other times in my life, everything seemed to slow down. The threat appearing quick and precise.

The left wall exploding.

The floor near by opening up a huge hole in the ground.

Henry charging at Cameron and I. I felt myself losing consciousness long before I could come to grasp with what is about to happen next...

No POV

All Arrow ever really wanted was to live his life, have a loving family and home. Enjoy his job and help as many children as he could through Embrace and Embrace Two.

Yet life has led him into danger, facing things many people his age would never have to go through.

Watching one of his youngest suffer by someone else's hands and be powerless to help. Useless even...

He will probably always hold that against himself going forward. That he couldn't protect Luca.

That all he wanted for his adopted children is to have a loving home, parents that love them and will protect them.

He has failed miserably. But he won't give up that is something Arrow will never ever do.

So as he lost consciousness, as his body fell through the hole below and the cries of his lover filled the air how would it all turn out?

What is next for the young brave man on his journey and how much more could he bare to take?

To be continued....

I end Embrace Two here.

Embrace Three coming soon!!

🎉 Du hast Embrace Two (Spin of from Acceptance Trilogy And Second Story To Embrace) fertig gelesen 🎉