Chapter Eleven: Follow my lead!

Jo felt uneasy. He had spent most of his life denying his feelings, denying who he really is. Spent a lot of time leading a path that couldn't be good for anyone.

Yet he had finally found someone. Someone he felt safe with. People would stare at him in disgust for a good few reasons.

One he held a birthmark along his right side of his face. A scar that awfully looked like three long scratches.

Two he hadn't formed quite enough being an early child, his mum giving birth to him three weeks early. It meant his arms were shorter then most and with his large figure made people laugh.

Three and the one Jo actually hated the most. He fought it for a long time. Tried to deny it for years but he wouldn't ever be looked at as normal. He would never ever be able to be cool guy with the women on his arm because nothing ever felt right there.

More people accept it now, but plenty people that would judge him for being gay.

He never knew how to accept himself and all his flaws, even if others didn't think they are flaws at all.

Finally putting his feelings first he came across an amazing human being. His soul mate.

A man that never denied who he was. Had plenty of support to go for his dreams. Be the best man he could ever be.

Yet life has its way to screw you over. Robbie fighting for the right to love like anyone else.

Jo loved him only after a few months. It felt right with him. He had never felt like this with anyone.

Jo hates himself. He dragged Robbie into his shit. Though Robbie didn't seem to care because Robbie had fell in love with Jo just as much as he had.

The pair now found themselves together in a situation they didn't quite know how to get out of.

It also seemed it was about to get a lot worse as they watched in horror a young lad being chucked down in front of Lee like he meant nothing.

He held himself well and he felt different to the rest of the men in the room. Robbie and Jo both could tell this guy wasn't like the rest of them. Maybe in this situation just like they were.

The young lad had two nasty scars on his face, clearly he hadn't been born with them, the way Jo was but it meant someone had done that to him. He had the rest of himself covered well almost as if he didn't want anyone to see anymore then they could.

"Now we are all here we can begin. This is our biggest job yet any of you screw it up. I'll kill you personally," said Lee's right hand man George.

Jo hated George. He is as brutal as they come and he tricked Jo into there  business as they call it. Robbie is here because he had been a fool.

"Who is he? Thought we already had two useless idiots. Why another one?" Asked one of the men near to Jo and Robbie.

Robbie gave him a nasty look clearly not liking being called an idiot and useless.

I take his hand. "Don't," I whisper to him.

The young lad got to his feet rather abruptly. "Why am I here?" He asked.

Lee advanced on him taking a rather big swing at him but the young lad saw it coming moving quickly and tripping Lee up him falling to the ground in pure shock.

"So you do have some fight," George laughs as he tackles him to the ground pinning him there. "But you touch Lee again I'll kill you little hero," he sneers at him.

Little hero? What is he on about? Why does he call him that Jo wondered.

"Get off me!" He shouts looking frustrated all of a sudden.

George suddenly grabbed his hand brutally to take a better look. The ring shined bright, looked almost brand new and definitely gold.

He is married? This young lad must of got lucky to have achieved that. Jo is certain he can't be more then in his early twenties.

"You never said you was married," said George holding firm to his hand and keeping him pinned to the floor with his body that over powered the young lads small fragile body it seemed.

"That isn't anything to do with you," he said to him.

"I recognise this kid," said another man closer to the pair of them.

"What?" Lee asks he had finally got back on his feet.

"Arrow right?" The man asks the young lad.

The young lad looked at him. He didn't say anything but it was obvious now that is his name.

"Arrow...hold up," began Lee.

"Your the one that was on the news eight months ago and you run that business Embrace," said Robbie said before anyone else could speak.

The young lad suddenly looked worried. Jo looked at Robbie. This is the guy Robbie told him about. The brave young man that had stopped a child trafficking business after being captured and tortured. No wonder he has covered himself up. This isn't good...most of these men aren't going to like that he is even here.

"Why you bring someone like that here!" Three men at once demand.

"Hmm," said George before he starts to laugh loud.

"Your pretty rich right? You must be. This is great," said George.

"How is this great?" Lee asks.

"Because Arrow here will do anything to save that brat."

"How is that a good thing George?"

"Because Lee he has money and a lot of it."

"Oh I see. That's fantastic."

Robbie looks at Jo before looking at Arrow. "He needs our help."

"Robbie...how are we to do that?" I ask in a whisper.

"He is just like us Jo. A good guy and he is married to a man you know. He truely is brave in many ways. He is here because a kid must be in danger. That's what he does."

"So how are we to help him?"

"Follow my lead!"