Chapter Twenty seven: You hear me.

While Shan, Arrow and his uncle went to find Zane, they had no idea of the extent of what is really happening.

What Grant currently is having to face without Shan.

But soon they will.

Paul's POV

I didn't want to watch it, but everywhere I went there is was on someone's phone, TV and computer. It hitting the United Kingdom in every shape of form of my brothers alarm, panic and fear.

I am feeling really angry at this point. People watching it for pure entertainment. How would they like it if that was them?

These people are why who ever is behind this gets away with these type of things. Give them confidence in doing what the hell they like. Thinking its right to do something like this...

I hadn't slept the night of Arrow's birthday and the last nine hours I had  spent researching and helping Arrow's dad do all we can to ensure the safe return of all four of them.

But it's not easy trying to figure it out. Usually I would of had some solid lead by this point...

But not this time and its putting me on edge. Where is this all happening? Why is it so hard to find them...

"Paul! You fancy a trip to Wales?" Arrow dad asks me running into the police station out of breath.

"Wales?"

"Yeah Wales. We finally have a solid lead!"

Arrow's POV

Zane wrapped his arms around me in a tight squeeze. "I'm glad your safe. What happened to your head?"

"Someone attacked us. Looks like we are under attack. We got to go find Grant," Shan says.

"Really," Zane says looking at me.

"Don't you get any funny ideas kid. If you wish to live its best you stick with us and don't try to fight us," my uncle tells him.

I sigh. All I want is to be back by my husband and kids side. Not whatever this is.

"You alright you don't look so good," Zane says to me.

I look back at him while I can feel my uncle glaring at me. "I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy," I tell him.

"He will be fine. We got to move now," said Shan putting his arm back around me moving me towards the exit of the room.

"Should I come?" asks Tim.

"If you must keep an eye on Zack," Shan says as we leave the room.

We didn't get far. Maybe down two corridors until we found the blood on the floor leading right down corridor to a door at the end.

Shan looked slightly frozen unable to move for a few moments.

"Don't look good," my uncle finally says something.

"No shit sherlock," Shan says pulling out a gun from his pocket and a small knife but it looks sharp. He passes the gun to my uncle. "You have best shot so take that."

"What's the plan?" My uncle asks him.

"We find Grant and kill anyone in our way!"

"Got it!"

"What are we to do?" Tim asks Shan.

"You go into that room with Zack and stay in there," said Shan pulling out a smaller gun. "It has three shots left in it so don't use it or less you have too. We will come back and if we don't well run," says Shan.

"Wait what about my brother!" Zane shouts at him.

"Keep your voice fucking down. And he is coming with us. I'm not letting him out my sight!"

"It's okay. I'll be fine," I say to Zane even though I know I'm not coming out of this unharmed or sane enfact. Duke chose me for this because I've been through a lot so I'll bring his character to life. So I know the worse is yet to come and I have no choice but to go along with it.

I have to so Luca, Tyler and Colin will be safe.

Tim takes Zane into the the room and closes the door behind him but I could see Zane looking upset and frustrated. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid, but this kid had to watch his parents die so I don't know what he is capable of at this point.

My uncle goes first with the gun with us right behind him but I'm weary about what is up ahead in that room.

All this blood on the ground putting me on edge. My head feeling fuzzy, the hit to the head hadn't helped, I can feel the open wound still stinging but not having any choice but to continue forward, Shan staying close to me.

My uncle stops right outside the door. "You ready? I'm sure this isn't going to be pretty," my uncle says to Shan.

"I know. I probably won't he happy with what we face or find. But it must be done. Let's go," Shan says.

My uncle nods as he grabs the handle and pulls it open heading in the gun raised to protect himself more then us I'm sure.

Shan goes in next with me just behind holding my breath in fear.

The gun in my uncle's hand went off shortly after I had walked through the door.

I notice the chaos straight away but my uncle had met its target right through a women's right eye.

Shan left my side in an instance knife in hand heading towards a bloody Grant the other side of the room.

I felt defenceless and alone as I saw someone aiming at me with a gun but my uncle had backed away putting himself in front of me.

"Stay behind me," he says sharply.

"Why would you," I begin.

"You are my nephew," he says to me.

"But is that part of the," but I don't get to finish as the gun in my uncle's hand goes off shooting the man who had pointed his gun towards me taking him out.

My uncle pushes me towards the tables tipping one of over to use as cover.

"Arrow look. I shout be dead, I know I've made your life a living hell. I know all I ever did was hurt you. So if the last thing I ever do is protect you then I'm fine with that," he tells me.

"But why? I don't understand."

"After you nearly got rapped...you still came back from that. More people should be like you. I'm sorry...I let Duke convince me to do this. I broke your arm and killed that man in front of you. It was wrong of me to do that. He saved my life so I thought it was the right thing to do but it wasn't. I know I'll never have respect from you or love and I don't blame you. But I'll do all I can to get you home safe with my last breath."

"But what if he hurts them because you decided to protect me," I say feeling very uneasy at this point.

"Let him fucking try. He is a pussy. He can't even kill anyone let's everyone else do it for him."

We hear Shan cry out. "Frank!" He screams.

My uncle looks at me. "If I go try help I can't protect you," he says looking at me.

"Just go. I'll hate myself if you don't at least try," I say to him.

My uncle pulls a small knife from his pocket. "It's not alot but it something. Don't die you hear me!" He shouts as I take the knife and he runs from the table towards Grant and Shan.

I sigh. This table isn't going to protect me for long...what should I do?