Chapter Sixty One: In hope he could be the hero

No POV (In the past)

The poor defenceless young man had discovered his feelings towards boys when he was fourteen. It has been two years since then.

Now Henry is sixteen he had developed a strong romantic connection to Cameron. A connection he has suffered greatly for to try keep and all because his father believed being with the same sex is a sin and he must not happen.

Yet Henry had no idea it would lead to this. His own father...who would of believed it. If his mother hadn't died two years ago he may have never had to go through this but she is gone and she left him with this man, his father.

Henry is chained down to some sort of wooden and metal table. It looks old and stained with what looks like blood.

Henry feels sick, tired, hungry and naturally scared to death.

He has no idea how long he has been left here...but what is worse is he can hear Cameron screams and all he can do is listen to it.

His father had took him too...

Arrow's POV present day.

I woke iruptley as I heard Luca's screams. My heart felt instantly broken...I felt the tears falling down my face the moment I woke up to find myself chained to a wooden and metal table and Luca not far away on another identical table.

I watch in horror. Luca is connected up to something, some strange looking machine. It seems to be sending electricity through his body.

"Stop!" I scream.

"Oh your awake," the Headmaster says as he stops the machine.

"This is the clencing. This is how I'll fix you both. Quite brilliant right," he says leaving Luca's side coming towards me.

Luca is panting and has tears in his eyes. "Luca I'm so sorry," I say to him.

Luca is unable to find any words to say to me. I don't blame him...

"Don't be sorry. You have sinned. You should ask for forgiveness!"

"Forgiveness? Why the hell would I do that? If I ever get out of these chains I'll hurt you for touching him!" I say irritation and sadness in my voice.

How is this even happening?

I can't quite grasp that this is happening and I honestly don't quite care about myself. I've had to find Acceptance for my sexuality, among deal with a lot of things. You would hope there wouldn't be people still like him exsist. But here he is bright as day and my son is suffering by his hand because he likes boys like I do.

So if I was here alone I would feel a bit better knowing that but it's not...my son is here too and I can't do anything to stop it...

"It's honestly a shame, Arrow. That I have to do this but you must know deep down its wrong being with the same sex?"

"Who ever told you it was wrong? The Bible? Your dad? My dad was disgusted at first when he found out but he soon realised he was wrong! Anyone should be able to love whoever they want. Nothing wrong in that," I say to him.

"Hmm. Yeah well you will soon see that you are wrong. Once you get the treatment."

"Treatment? You are insane. You stay away from him. Do what you want to me but please don't hurt Luca anymore."

"Well you can go first if your so desperate," he smirks at me.

"Do you even have a name?" I ask.

"Henry. Now let's begin," he says as he grabs the machine and wheels it over to me.

"No dad!" Luca shouts.

"Luca...its okay. I'll be fine," I say to him but in all honesty I have no idea if I'm going to be okay now or ever.

Life has shown me evil is around every corner and that no matter how much Acceptance I had received through out the years of my sexuality...there will never ever truely be Accepance. People will judge you, people will look at you in disgust. People will make you feel like your some kind of freak....

As soon as I felt the electricity flow through my body, the screams slowly slipped through my lips.

This is going to be a long and painful night.

No POV

Cameron had spent alot of years pretending to be straight. The fear of that man coming back and trying to fix him again. Even if there wasn't anything to fix.

Yet that man is dead now. Long gone...so he is finally going to find Henry.

And he had done just that. Yet the moment he set eyes on the young man he use to love seemed to have vanished in an instant when he found him.

Horror, shock and dismay. What the hell is he doing?

Henry never use to be like this...he is almost identical to his own father. It is making him feel sick inside.

But he tried to ignore it as he finally made himself known.

"Henry...what the hell are you doing!"

Henry noticed his presence instantly, turning the machine off.

"Cameron...is that really you?"

"What are you doing to them?" Cameron asks terrified.

"I am...fixing them."

"Fixing them? Just like your father tried to fix us...why?"

"It is a sin, Cameron. We both know that."

"Whatever your dad did...it never changed me or fixed me. I still like boys, Henry. I always will."

"You do? So what my father did wasn't enough," he sighs.

"He really fucked you up didn't he. You have to stop, Henry."

"Stop? And who is going to stop me You?"

"If I have to then yeah. Look what you are doing! That boy can't be no older then fourteen at a push. What the hell is wrong with you!"

"I had to teach my own son and his sin. I'm more then happy to help you," he smiles intensely at Cameron.

"Cameron...please. Save my son," whispers the older of the two chained up.

Cameron can tell he is desperate and only cares about the young boys safety. Son? Does that mean this young man had adopted the younger one?

How can Henry think this is right...Cameron can't quite grasp it. Henry's father really had changed the man he had once loved into a monster. A monster....he is going to have to stop.

This isn't how he had hoped it would of gone. Yet clearly he is the only hope for these two currently chained up.

Cameron knows he has to be brave enough to push the feelings aside he has for Henry. This isn't the man he once loved anymore.

So with out hesitation he ran towards the younger boy in hope to save him first. Just like the older young man had asked, in hope he could be the hero which he had never been in the past.