Chapter 1

At the beginning of September, the first class of the second year of high school.

    Before one or two classes in the afternoon, the weather was dry and hot, and after waking up from a nap, many people had drooped eyelids and listlessness. The classroom was quiet and the atmosphere was a bit depressed.

    "All the test results have come out." The academic committee walked in from the outside and brought a piece of heavy news.

    As if throwing a deep-water bomb/bomb into a calm pool, there was a sudden wailing in the classroom.

    "Grass, I don't want to know the results at all!!!"

    "It's over, it's publicly executed."

    "Which devil came up with this tragic summer vacation!"

    "Committee, who is the first place this time?" someone asked curiously.

    The academic committee deliberated: "It should be Mei who knows both."

    "Oh Huo, then wouldn't he have to be proud for a while."

."It's more than proud, it's going to go to heaven, he also specially ran the school forum to post a post, a gesture of telling the world, tusk."

    "I got the first exam, what's wrong with being a little proud?!"

    "Oh, I just can't bear to see someone taking advantage of the loophole and taking the first place."

    "It seems that Lin Shuyu can secure the first place. If he spends two months in the summer vacation, he may not be able to pass the plum exam."

    "If you don't understand, don't BB. Lin Shuyu is a god learner. He usually doesn't study much, and his grades still don't get rid of the plum and the second place."

    "Heh, is Xueshen able to stamp it casually? I don't know anything else, but this time Lin Shuyu's results..."

    The ridicule stopped abruptly.

    A boy walked in through the front door of the classroom.

.The boy is tall, handsome, with bright peach eyes and bright eyes. He is clearly wearing the simplest school uniform, white shirt and black jeans, but he still looks very energetic and looks a bit out of tune with the crowd in the classroom.

    Seeing the incoming person clearly, the person who just discussed fell silent tacitly.

    The protagonist at the center of the topic appeared, no matter what they did, they didn't dare to gossip about Lin Shuyu in front of him.

    Although the discussion stopped, many people still focused on Lin Shuyu.

    The next semester is divided into liberal arts and sciences, and each class is shuffled and reorganized. They are the first time to get close to this god who has been the first in the grade since enrolling.

    I have to say that this god man is really handsome.

    More handsome than po's photo in the school forum.

.Lin Shuyu heard the discussion in the classroom outside the door. He habitually ignored the straight eyes and walked straight back to his place.

    "Yuyu! Are you all right?" Cheng Feng, who was sitting at the table in front of Lin Shuyu, asked with concern.

    Lin Shuyu chuckled, "If something happens, the doctor will not release me from the hospital."

    "It's fine. You fainted suddenly that day, but we were shocked." Cheng Feng sighed, and then glanced in a certain direction, "You are absent from the exam, which can make some self-righteous guys proud for several days. ."