Chapter 41

Lin Shuyu didn't expect that he was only touched by Brother Heng's lower abdominal muscles through his clothes, and unexpectedly...

    This recognition made Lin Shuyu's face a little hot.

    It is cold today, and he is wearing casual pants with a moderate thickness and a slim fit.

    Therefore, if he stood up so directly, it should be obvious.

    What's more terrible, in this state, he can't walk properly at all!

    Tang Xuheng at the back was unclear, so he was a little confused: "What's the matter? My legs are numb?"

    Lin Shuyu followed his words and replied: "...Well, let me slow down a bit."

    Tang Xuheng was stunned for a second, then said with a low smile: "Then I will carry you down."

    Lin Shuyu: "!!!"

    If you really want to recite, physical contact, wouldn't it be more than just standing up...

    Absolutely not.

.Lin Shuyu gave himself an excuse: "No, I'll just sit for a while, don't bother you."

    As soon as the voice fell, he felt Tang Xuheng's chest press up.

    Tang Xuheng hugged Lin Shuyu from behind, and there was no gap between the two.

    In this posture, Tang Xuheng turned his face to look at Lin Shuyu's profile, and said jokingly: "Yuyu, before carrying you, weren't you very happy? Why are you so polite today."

    "I'm not polite with you, just... I don't want to tire you." Lin Shuyu's mind became more confused when he looked at him like this, and he went to the doctor to explain in a hurry.

    "I walked with you on my back for the long way before. It's not tired after such a distance." Tang Xuheng paused, deliberately lowered his voice, and said in Lin Shuyu's ear, "Yuyu, you are questioning me." Physical strength?"

.Lin Shuyu's mind was always numb. Hearing the physical strength behind him, he inexplicably wanted to crooked again. After a while, he took back the somewhat dangling thoughts and said, "We have been here for so long. You should be hungry too. Got it."

    Tang Xuheng mumbled, his eyes fell on Lin Shuyu's red earlobe, thoughtfully.

    Since he finished that sentence, Yuyu's ears have become a little red.

    Yuyu usually doesn't seem to be so shy.

    He didn't want to stand up or let him back, and he was a little bit shy.

    As a boy, Tang Xuheng soon had a guess in his heart.

    He didn't stand up either, maintaining the motion of holding his waist from behind, but when adjusting his posture, Zhuangruo inadvertently wiped Lin Shuyu's lower abdomen clothes.

.The clothes were pressed against the skin, conveying the touch clearly, Lin Shuyu breathed for a moment, and pursed his lips.

    What a torment.

    Feeling the body of the person in his arms stiffened for a moment because of his temptation, his earlobes became redder again, Tang Xuheng didn't mess up anymore, his eyes were staring at Lin Shuyu's earlobes, his eyes getting darker and darker.

    Want to take a bite.

    Tang Xuheng did not take action after all.

    After the fish has been boiled in warm water for so long, Yuyu is showing some signs. If he suddenly comes like this, it will scare people away and lose out.