Chapter 63

Su Qianwei's expression solidified on her face, she tugged and smiled: "I..."

    Before she finished speaking, her cell phone rang.

    Su Qianwei glanced at the phone, her face changed slightly, she frowned, and discussed: "Can I answer the call first?"

    Lin Shuyu answered by pushing the car door.

    Before he could get out of the car, he heard Su Qianwei's anxious voice: "Don't leave, I, I will give you a satisfactory explanation for the matter just now."

    Lin Shuyu raised her eyebrows slightly, thought about it, and stayed in the car.

    Originally, getting off the car was just to avoid it. Since she said that she could stay, it shouldn't be a call to avoid, so he didn't go down.

    After all, he promised to come over, hoping that today's things can be completely ended.

    Lin Shuyu closed the car door again.

.Seeing Lin Shuyu didn't get out of the car and left, Su Qianwei breathed a sigh of relief, and then answered the phone.

    Lin Shuyu was not interested in listening to other people's calls. However, the distance between the front and rear rows of the car was too close, so Su Qianwei's voice still reached his ears.

    "What?! You mean...they rejected our request for cooperation, and counterattacked us?!"

    "No! You hurry up and contact Song again... Try the project executive over there, and say, I have something to do with her. It depends on me... It seems that there is still some relationship between our two families. Come, just help us through this difficult time."

    Su Qianwei had deliberately suppressed the volume, but Lin Shuyu still heard everything.

    Seeing her like this, it seems to be talking about work.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

.When Su Qianwei spoke, she lowered her voice, the content of her words was also vague, her words flickered, and she probably didn't want him to understand.

    He didn't want to hear this.

    What was she just asking him to stay for? It was really unnecessary.

    Lin Shuyu was speechless because of Su Qianwei's actions, and suddenly caught a familiar name from the voice on the other side of the phone.

    Songhua Company...?

    Isn't that the name of the company managed by Aunt Tang?

    A hint of thought flashed in Lin Shuyu's eyes.

    No wonder Su Qianwei always spoke intermittently, and she often changed her words temporarily when she said a word. She didn't want him to know that she was seeking Aunt Tang's cooperation and help.

    If he remembered correctly, the Su family and the Tang family had little interest in each other, and they had nothing to do with each other.

.What Su Qianwei just said, the relationship between her and Aunt Tang, the relationship between the Su family and the Tang family...

    There seems to be only-him.

    While Su Qianwei was still on the phone, Lin Shuyu took out his mobile phone, thought for a while, and sent a text message to ask Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xuheng returned quickly.

    [Brother: The Su family is in big trouble now, and we need our mother, or in other words, need the support of the Tang family to get through this difficult time. 】