Chapter 66

"Happy New Year, boyfriend."

    Obviously they are four words that are familiar to everyone. After simply adding the three words boyfriend, it fell in his ears, and Lin Shuyu realized a different meaning.

    This is their first New Year after they were together.

    He stared at Tang Xuheng in front of him and took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

    Tang Xuheng's face still smiled: "What? Do you want to record?"

    "No." Lin Shuyu said with a smile, "Take a picture of my boyfriend."

    Lin Shuyu turned on the camera and adjusted it to the night photo mode. After the lens was pointed at Tang Xuheng, he said, "Brother, raise your hand a little bit higher."

    "No, it's too high,"

    Tang Xuheng adjusted one by one according to his words, and finally the fireworks in his hand were almost extinguished, and Lin Shuyu took the picture.

.On the other side, Tang Xuheng clicked on a fairy stick again, and handed it over: "May I take a picture for you?"

    Lin Shuyu took it smoothly: "Okay."

    It is estimated that because Tang Xuheng had already watched the debugging in advance, Lin Shuyu lifted the small fireworks in his hand to the appropriate position once.

    After Tang Xuheng finished the filming, Lin Shuyu leaned over: "Let me see how you did it."

    "When did Yuyu care about image so much?" Tang Xuheng joked, and handed the phone to Lin Shuyu.

    Lin Shuyu is righteous: "I don't usually care about the image, but such commemorative photos must not be taken lightly."

    Tang Xuheng: "Then what do you think of my shooting now?"

    Lin Shuyu took a close look at the photo and commented: "It's pretty good, it can be used directly as a profile picture."

.Tang Xuheng: "Then I will use this as an avatar."

    Lin Shuyu glanced at him: "Then I can use your photo as an avatar, so I can make love."

    Tang Xuheng: "Yeah."

    Because the parent's account and relative's account were added to WeChat, I was afraid that it would be too tricky to be seen. In the end, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng changed their heads for penguins.

    The pictures of the heads are the photos of the two of them holding the fairy sticks in their hands, looking at the camera and laughing.

    It looks as popular as most couples, but for them, it is extraordinary.

    After changing his avatar, Lin Shuyu finally remembered something. He stood in front of Tang Xuheng and raised his head slightly.

.It may be that most of the previous kisses were due to Tang Xuheng's initiative or sitting on the bed. Only then did Lin Shuyu realize how terrible the height difference between him and Tang Xuheng was.

    Obviously, he basically eats the same food every day, why can brother Heng grow to 188, but he only has 182? !

    What's more terrible is that it's only six centimeters away. If he wants to kiss his boyfriend, he can't reach him, so he has to stand on tiptoe.

    Lin Shuyu settled for a while.

    The dignity of 1.8 meters must not succumb to this.

    While slandering, Lin Shuyu reached out and grabbed the sides of Tang Xuheng's jacket and pulled it down slightly.