Chapter 15

"Don't think that you can be unscrupulous when the time is late! I have been staring at you all the time!" The dean's voice moved closer and closer, and the flashlight's light got closer and closer, "Which class are you..."

    The reprimand stopped abruptly, and turned into surprise: "Huh? Why are you two again?!"

    Lin Shuyu raised his free hand to block the glare of the flashlight: "Isn't this going to leave school and go home after class? Oh, it's okay for you to be so scary. Can you point the flashlight in other directions and be blind."

    "Yes, this point happens to be the end of self-study at night." The teaching director suddenly realized, and then squinted again, a little suspicious, "No, you two big boys, how can you still hold hands while walking?!"

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    If the dean of teaching didn't mention it, he really didn't remember that he and Brother Heng were still holding hands, uh, is this holding hands or holding hands?

.Lin Shuyu subconsciously wanted to pull his hand, but he didn't know why, his wrist was held tighter, and he was lightly opened, but he still didn't let go.

    The moment of tightening he felt was just an illusion.

    "We can't be blamed for this." Tang Xuheng maintained his usual calm tone, "The street lights here are all broken, and the road is invisible. It is not easy for us to fall down like this."

    "Really?" The dean was still skeptical.

    Tang Xuheng: "Really."

    Tang Xuheng: "Because I can't see the road and pull my hand, is there any problem?"

    Tang Xuheng's attitude was too natural, and the suspicion in the director's heart was gone. He waved his hand: "Okay, go back quickly, don't delay my catching the young couple who loves me! Remember to be safe on the way!"

.Lin Shuyu couldn't help but laugh: "Then you continue to be busy, let's go first."

    Tang Xuheng hooked his lips, dragged the person, and then walked forward.

    After not taking a few steps, the light of the flashlight followed, and while illuminating the road, the dean's voice followed: "You two are holding hands here, and seeing the shadow is really like a young couple."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Tang Xuheng followed with a smile: "Do you want to let go?"

    Lin Shuyu: "Whatever you want."

    Ever since I met the dean, the sight that had been following them seemed to disappear without a trace, as if they had left.

    Tang Xuheng still didn't let go, but smiled: "Let's go."

    When he walked out of the small woods, the lights on the main road of the school were shining brightly, and Tang Xuheng naturally let go.

    Lin Shuyu: "Did that person not follow?"

.Tang Xuheng: "Yeah."

    Lin Shuyu: "I don't know who it is. He can do such a perverted thing as tracking."

    That's what he said, but he had a faint object of suspicion in his heart.

    Lin Shuyu took the phone out of his pocket.

    There was no one around at the moment, and the dean had already encountered it just now, and he had no scruples.

    Lin Shuyu: [Cheng Feng, help me ask if Chi Shuo is in the dormitory now. 】