Chapter 17

Chi Shuo's voice was not loud, but the two parties across the aisle still heard it.

    Tang Xuheng glanced in the direction of Chi Shuo, frowning slightly, his eyes cold instantly.

    Lin Shuyu, who was explaining Tang Xuheng's thoughts on the problem, had a pause at the tip of his pen, but he was a little speechless.

    What does this scumbag want to do?

    Lin Shuyu tilted her head, frowning slightly, her tone was not rushed, "Tell me, why is it inappropriate?"

    Hua Lu hadn't figured out what was going on. When the two students were facing each other, his head got bigger, but he still gave up a little bit: "Student Chi Shuo, what's the matter with this suggestion you said?"

    Chi Shuo took a deep breath. He glanced at Lin Shuyu and hurriedly retracted his gaze. His eyes flickered, and he said with confidence, "Student Lin Shuyu, he always goes on business trips during class, and either sleeps or plays with his mobile phone."

."I know he is smart and can easily take the first place test in just some time, but he is like this, I think it will affect the classmate Tang Xuheng who is at the same table with him."

    Good guy, give a suggestion and poke his little report secretly.

    Lin Shuyu turned the pen flexibly with his fingers, and a calm smile appeared on his face: "When I was in class, even if I was sleeping and playing on my mobile phone, I couldn’t coax me, I didn’t make any movement, and I didn’t snore. Tell me, how can I influence it? ?"

    There was an undisguised mockery in his tone: "You know my state in class so well, when in class, you are also taking a short run."

    "Before you take care of other people's affairs, take care of yourself first, will you succeed?"

    After Lin Shuyu was stunned, Chi Shuo couldn't hold it on his face. He simply broke the tank and condemned it: "I was not affected by your sleeping and playing with your mobile phone."

.Then he turned to Hua Lu and said: "Teacher, look, even me, who is across the aisle, will be distracted by Lin Shuyu's every move. Tang Xuheng, who is at the same table with Lin Shuyu, must be more affected. ."

    Tang Xuheng folded his arms, frowned, and made no secret of his disgust: "It's your business to distract you, don't represent me."

    Seeing Tang Xuheng's voice, Chi Shuo's tone suddenly became anxious: "The authorities are fans, classmates Tang and Tang Xuheng, if you go to the same table with him like this, it is really not conducive to your progress in your studies."

    ...Where does the logic come from, is it a fool who is himself and the world?

    Lin Shuyu chuckled: "The concentration is not strong enough, so I blame others for not learning to influence you. According to you, I shouldn't sit in this classroom."

.Chi Shuo didn’t dare to look at Lin Shuyu, his voice weakened again, and he defended: “I’m not saying you’re bad, but your learning mode conflicts with others. Sleeping or playing games in class really makes you feel better. People around are distracted..."

    "I don't bother to listen to your Xianglin's wife-in-law's words." Lin Shuyu forcibly interrupted him, "Since you think Brother Heng and I are not suitable for the same table, do you have a suitable candidate?"

    The topic suddenly came back, Chi Shuo should be a little unexpected, did not react, after a while he hesitated to answer: "As long as it is not you, there should be a lot of suitable in the class."