Chapter 28

Tang Xuheng walked straight towards Lin Shuyu, touched his hand, with a smile on his face: "You don't need to catch me, I'm going to snare myself."

    After speaking, he loosely grasped Lin Shuyu's wrist.

    Obviously it was a very simple sentence, but Lin Shuyu's heartbeat was inexplicably wrong.

    It's just that this change is too unobvious, and before he catches it, it has already flashed and recovered.

    Lin Shuyu blinked and suddenly remembered that when he was playing this game when he was a child, whenever he was the first "fishing net", Brother Heng would either stand still or take the initiative to send him to catch him.

    While feeling a little bit in his heart, Lin Shuyu raised his eyes to look at the other people scattered in the distance, and his smile became more and more wanton: "We will join hands and we will be able to expand the fishing net many times soon."

    Three minutes later.

.Lin Shuyu stopped and looked at the "fishing nets" that still only had him and Tang Xuheng: "At the speed of the two of us, we shouldn't be unable to catch people."

    "The lawn is still too big." Tang Xuheng stopped afterwards.

    He still grasped Lin Shuyu's wrist, his eyes flickered: "As soon as those guys saw that we were approaching, they ran away."

    He was in a good mood, even if he didn't catch anyone, the corners of his lips were smiling.

    "You're still laughing, it's not okay, we have to go on like this, when will we have to play." Lin Shuyu was thinking about playing games and arresting people, and didn't notice anything wrong at all.

    Tang Xuheng looked around for a week: "First, determine a goal. It's best to keep up with the rhythm of the two of us without delaying."

.Lin Shuyu also looked around and thought for a while: "Then pretend to go to catch Li Zi, and then slam the sports commissioner."

    "Hey, the fishing net over there, don't just stand still! Passive?" Cheng Feng suddenly shouted in the distance.

    Lin Shuyu quickly made a decision: "...I caught Cheng Feng when I caught the Sports Committee."

    Even dared to provoke them.

    Don't think you can get away with it if you stay far away.

    "Okay." Tang Xuheng smirked, "It's up to you."

    Lin Shuyu chuckles: "Let's go."

    The two of them ran hand in hand, pretending to chase Li Zi as expected, and then suddenly made a big turn in a certain direction.

    Seeing the two of them suddenly rushed over, the Sports Committee quickly reacted and turned around and ran.

.He was also very tall, and he ran very fast. Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng had spent a bit of effort before they caught the person.

    "It's okay for you two, I ran as hard as I could, and I was able to catch up." The physical committee said breathlessly.

    Lin Shuyu smiled: "You are not bad either."

    If they hadn't used some tactics, they wouldn't really be able to catch up with the Sports Committee.

    The Sports Committee smiled and shook his head, and was about to grab Tang Xuheng's hand.

    Lin Shuyu remembered that Tang Xuheng did not like to have physical contact with unfamiliar people, so he took a step ahead and grabbed the hand of the sports committee.