Chapter 19

Lin Shuyu was stunned by Tang Xuheng's smile, and he was shocked for a second before reacting: "I don't know, that's it when I wake up."

    He thought for a while, and added: "It might be because it was too cold, so I came over unconsciously."

    While talking, he withdrew his hand.

    Tang Xuheng whispered a low "um" and let go of him.

    Lin Shuyu got up from the bed and looked at the air conditioner with some doubts. After seeing the temperature display on it, the question in his heart became even more serious: "Why is the temperature of this air conditioner so low?"

    No wonder it's so cold.

    Obviously, the temperature of the air conditioner before going to bed was not so low.

    "I don't know." Tang Xuheng looked around pretendingly, and finally rolled the pillow. "The remote control was pressed under the pillow. It may have been pressed while he was asleep."

    Lin Shuyu didn't think much, and grabbed the phone from the bedside.

.He just slept for a while after the alarm clock rang, and he didn't know how many points it was now.

    When he saw the display on the phone, Lin Shuyu said, "Ah, I'm going to be late."

    Tang Xuheng also glanced at the time: "...it seems too late."

    There are still three minutes before the morning reading, and they will have to use two or three minutes to run back to the school gate from here.

    What's more, they haven't got out of bed yet.

    The two hurriedly hurriedly waited for the overpass, and Lin Shuyu heard the class bell in the school after a wall.

    I could still vaguely hear the voice of the teacher coaching people coming from the gate of the school in the distance.

    Lin Shuyu looked at Tang Xuheng: "What should I do?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Climbing the wall?"

    Lin Shuyu agreed without hesitation: "Climb, move quickly while the dean is still arresting people at the door."

.Tang Xuheng teased: "The first grade is afraid of being caught late?"

    "If the first grader could not write a review book, I would go to the front door openly." Lin Shuyu said.

    Overturning the wall can save you the trouble of writing a review, so why not do it.

    The two walked around where it is said that the third middle school students often climbed the wall.

    The wall is neither high nor short, and with their height and physical stamina, they climbed up easily.

    After observing that there were no teachers around, Tang Xuheng jumped down first, and after landing to stabilize his figure, he heard the sound of landing behind him, followed by a low painful cry.

    He turned around and found Lin Shuyu sitting on the ground, frowning.

    Tang Xuheng walked over quickly: "What's the matter?"

    Lin Shuyu put his hands on the ground: "When I jumped down, my feet became soft and could not stand firmly, so I fell."

    "Are you okay?".Tang Xuheng pulled the person up from the ground with some worry, "How come your legs are weak, I remember you are not afraid of heights?"