Chapter 24

As soon as this uncomfortable feeling appeared, Lin Shuyu immediately looked up at Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xuheng was also looking at him, shaking his head slightly.

    Lin Shuyu instantly understood what Tang Xuheng meant.

    They are now outside the school, but the person does not disappear as before, but is still following them.

    They might really catch the stalker today.

    If he really caught... then he would have to beat the man, Lin Shuyu rarely thought irritably.

    The two of them tacitly assumed that they didn’t know anything. They walked in the direction of the community as usual. The door of the community was a little sunken in. When turning right towards the door of the community, Tang Xuheng took Lin Shuyu’s hand and hid with others. Behind the sign on the left hand side.

    The two remained silent and stood behind the sign for a while.

.There was a slight sound of footsteps.

    The footsteps were getting closer and clearer, and they passed in front of the sign.

    Lin Shuyu stared closely at the direction of the gate of the community.

    Tang Xuheng narrowed his eyes dangerously.

    The man was not fast, but not particularly slow, and finally walked to the gate of the community.

    Lin Shuyu frowned when he saw the person's side face clearly, feeling a little irritable inexplicably.

    It really was Chi Shuo.

    Chi Shuo walked to the gate of the community, and stood at the gate of the community without going in.

    Tang Xuheng whispered: "Let's go out."

    After speaking, walk directly out.

    Lin Shuyu followed closely behind.

.Chi Shuo wandered at the gate of the community, and when he heard the movement behind him, he turned around and suddenly became a little flustered, but he reacted quickly: "Okay, what a coincidence, two classmates."

    Lin Shuyu smiled but didn't smile: "Coincident? You followed us for so long before you came here. What's the coincidence."

    Chi Shuo barely maintained a smile: "Student Lin Shuyu, I don't know what you are talking about."

    Being caught upright and still quibble, this scumbag is really a dead duck.

    Lin Shuyu thought it was funny: "I don't know what I'm talking about? Okay, then I'll ask you, why are you here?"

    While questioning, he looked directly into Chi Shuo's eyes.

    Chi Shuo avoided his direct stare a little, his eyes dodged: "Of course...because I also live here."

    "Yes?".Tang Xuheng said without emotion, "There is nothing to say about it. Then you can use the door control to enter the community to prove it."

    Chi Shuo's face turned paler, and his voice became smaller: "I, I just signed a contract with the landlord today, and I haven't got the access card yet..."

    Lin Shuyu: "You don't have the key, so you can ask the landlord to come out and pick you up now."

    Chi Shuo opened his mouth: "I, I..."

    "The landlord doesn't live in the community, so I can't come out to pick you up, right? Well, let me assume that the landlord doesn't live in the community, so you must have the landlord's contact information?" Lin Shuyu asked step by step.

    Chi Shuo was completely speechless, standing still on the spot like a log.

    Lin Shuyu sneered: "You can't make a lie, right? Because you don't rent a house at all, and naturally you don't have the landlord's contact information, let alone an access card."

.Chi Shuo shook his head subconsciously: "It's not like this, it's not..."

    Lin Shuyu didn't want to spend too much time and energy on this person. He took a deep breath and went straight in: "Chi Shuo, I don't want to listen to you making up those crappy lies that can be broken with just one prick."

    "Stalking is stalking, perversion is perversion, and nausea is nausea."

    "I will let you go this time. You will follow me and Brother Heng like a perverted stalker. Don't blame me for being too cruel."

    When he said this, Lin Shuyu was also a little irritable.

    He really wanted to do it, but after doing it, he was afraid that the scum would get entangled.

    With the tracking of this matter ahead, it is not impossible for this person to do anything out of the ordinary.

    Hey, it's really troublesome.

.When the lie was thoroughly exposed, Chi Shuo's face couldn't hang up. His eyes were red and his voice trembling: "Yes, I'm sorry, I don't really want to stalk you and harass you, but classmate Tang Xuheng has been reluctant to talk to me. The more he does this, I will The more I want to know more about him.

    But his close relationship, including you and Cheng Feng, are unwilling to help me. I really can't do anything about it, so I made the next move..."

    Tang Xuheng frowned, the disgust and impatience in his eyes were beyond words: "You are really lacking in foresight."

    Chi Shuo lowered his head, and his voice sounded like a mosquito: "I'm sorry...I really want to get your attention and get your attention, so I did such an excessive thing, I'm sorry!"

.He slowly raised his head and looked straight at Tang Xuheng with a pair of eyes. The face seemed to give him a kind of concentration. He suddenly summoned his courage and said word by word: "I like you, classmate Tang Xuheng. .