Chapter 40

It seemed to be early now, and the sky outside the window was still dark.

    The bedside lamp was turned on, and the warm light shrouded the two people lying on the bed.

    Lin Shuyu felt as though he was in an ice cellar, feeling cold all over, shaking slightly uncontrollably.

    "Yuyu?" Tang Xuheng stared at Lin Shuyu with concern, gently helping Lin Shuyu wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes, "have you had a nightmare again?"

    The familiar face in front of him finally made Lin Shuyu regain his senses. He trembled and said in a low voice, "Brother, I'm cold."

    When speaking, the boy's beautiful peach blossom eyes were still filled with tears, there were obvious tears in the corners of his eyes, and the voice of his speech also had a clear crying voice, and he looked particularly fragile and helpless.

    Tang Xuheng hadn't seen it for a long time, Lin Shuyu looked like this.

.As a child, Lin Shuyu often had nightmares and cried in his sleep. Asked what his dream was, he said that in his dream, he was slandered and stolen money.

    It wasn't until after growing up that the frequency of such nightmares gradually decreased. After the second year of middle school, Lin Shuyu never had that kind of dream again, and would not cry while sleeping.

    Today is this, repeating the previous dream again?

    Tang Xuheng was a little worried, and after wiping people's tears, he stretched out his hand to grab Lin Shuyu's hand.

    Sure enough, it was cold, exactly the same as before.

    Tang Xuheng didn't hesitate, he started to wrap the little blanket covering them tightly. Then stretched out a hand, took Lin Shuyu into his arms, adjusted his posture, like when he was a child, close his arms, feet close to his feet, and warm him with his body temperature.

.Caressing his back with his free hand, soothing his emotions, he coaxed in a low voice, "Yuyu, don't be afraid."

    The bodies of the two were pressed together, and Tang Xuheng's body temperature passed through the thin pajamas, gradually dispelling the chill from Lin Shuyu's body.

    Even the negative emotions that hadn't had time to get rid of because of the nightmare, were also relieved, and quickly melted like snow in the scorching sun.

    Lin Shuyu gradually came out of the emotions brought about by the nightmare.

    Tang Xuheng's body temperature and breath were all around him, giving him a full sense of security, and the heartbeat that was disturbed by the fright caused by the nightmare gradually stabilized.

    He hesitated for a moment, and gently buried his face in Tang Xuheng's neck.

    He was never afraid to show his vulnerability in front of Tang Xuheng.

.Tang Xuheng stiffened for a moment, and held the person in his arms tighter: "Are you going to sleep? It's too early."

    Considering that Lin Shuyu was afraid of dreaming again, he whispered: "I have been by your side, don't be afraid."

    Lin Shuyu hummed in a low voice.

    He closed his eyes, but didn't fall asleep right away.

    I just laughed bitterly in my heart and laughed at myself.

    I cried about this, and it really became fragile, Lin Shuyu.