Chapter 35

The finish line was directly opposite the runway in front of the rostrum. Lin Shuyu watched Tang Xuheng's figure cross the finish line from a distance, listening to deafening cheers and exclamations in his ears, and some jerky heartbeats gradually returned to normal.

    At the finish line, because of inertia, Tang Xuheng ran a distance forward before gradually stopping.

    Lin Shuyu glanced down subconsciously and found that Cheng Feng, who had been standing at the starting point, had disappeared.

    It should have been to the end to pick up Brother Heng.

    Thinking of this, Lin Shuyu felt inexplicably regretful.

    He wanted to greet him and celebrate as soon as Brother Heng won the game.

    It's a pity that the game is not over yet, and there are still a few trapped people insisting on it.

    He has to wait until the game is over before he can leave.

.At the finish line, many people gathered around Tang Xuheng.

    Most of them are in the class, and a few do not know each other. Their faces are full of excitement and joy.

    Due to his own air-conditioning field that no strangers should come near, these people didn't dare to get too close, they just celebrated him and asked him if he wanted to drink water.

    There are some girls who are more courageous, holding the water in front of them.

    "Senior wants to drink water?"

    Tang Xuheng glanced faintly, ignoring the girl, raised his hand to take the mineral water from Cheng Feng who was standing next to him, and took a clean towel from the classmates on the side, and wiped the sweat off his face.

    Cheng Feng asked with concern: "Brother Heng, how are you feeling now?"

    Just after the sprint, Tang Xuheng's breathing was obviously short, he closed his eyes and shook his head slightly: "It's okay."

.When the last one insisted on finishing the three kilometers, the race was completely over.

    Lin Shuyu got up, talked to Xie Yun next to him, and was about to leave directly.

    Xie Yun saw that he was a little anxious, and couldn't help but jokingly said: "Yu Shen is so anxious, do you desperately want to see her boyfriend?"

    Because the sports meeting was over and there was a mess around her, her voice was not very loud, only Lin Shuyu could hear it.

    Lin Shuyu paused, and there was a rare blank on his face for a moment: "What?"

    "It's nothing, just kidding." Xie Yun smiled. "But really, Tang Xuheng, a person who is as cold as a block of ice, delivers food to people on time without falling to the ground. She is still willing to deliver the stewed rock sugar and Sydney. As a pillow...it’s the ideal iceberg school boyfriend that many girls dream of."

    Boyfriend...?

.Listening to Xie Yun's words, Lin Shuyu was stunned, as if she had some enlightenment in her heart.

    Without waiting for him to think about it, I heard Xie Yun say: "If you don't know that you have known each other since childhood, I really thought that you were in love."

    "Aren't you going to celebrate him? Go back first."

    "Just after the game ended, Li Yusheng's face was almost as green as the grass on the lawn. It was so relieved hahahahahahahaha!"