Chapter 38

Monday morning.

    Even if I only drank the chicken soup poured down by TB at the parent meeting yesterday, the atmosphere in the whole class was still a bit sluggish.

    After all, the previous week was a sports meeting that lasted for nearly a week, and my heart hadn't been fully recovered. Later, the Mid-Autumn Festival and the National Day holiday followed.

    This short three-day class time sandwiched between the two is tantamount to waiting and suffering for these students who desperately hope for the holiday.

    It wasn't until the get out of class bell rang and the teacher left that the classroom became a little more lively and lively.

    "Why is it only Monday now, and the morning hasn't been over? I swish last week, and I feel like a week has passed when I open my eyes and close my eyes."

    "I feel really sad for the three days before the holiday."

    "Happy time always flies quickly, but waiting time will naturally be slow as a tortoise."

."The fart tortoise crawls, is it obviously a snail crawling?!"

    "Is there any difference between the two?"

    "The tortoise can crawl much faster than the snail."

    ...

    Cheng Feng turned around again: "Yuyu, Brother Heng, are there any plans for this year's National Day? Going out after the Mid-Autumn Festival?"

    Lin Shuyu just woke up after sleeping for a class, opened his dim sleepy eyes, and lazily said: "On National Day, people follow the crowd, people look at people, people are crowded, it doesn't seem to make a difference where you go to play, right?"

    Cheng Feng naturally understood this truth, and he sighed: "You can't just stay at home and do nothing? Then you can't be boring?"

    Tang Xuheng: "On the 1st Mid-Autumn Festival, the 2nd is Qin Zheng's birthday. In the next few days, I can go to my uncle's newly opened resort."

    While talking, he took out a wet wipe from the bag, unpacked the bag, and handed it to Lin Shuyu.

.Lin Shuyu took the wet wipes smoothly and wiped his face.

    The moist coolness dispelled the chaos in his brain, and he was a little curious: "The resort? Has it been built and opened?"

    The fourth uncle Tang's development focus has always been on the entertainment industry, but he didn't expect that the fourth uncle Tang has even organized the resort now.

    Tang Xuheng nodded: "It has been in business for a while, if you want to go, I will tell him."

    Lin Shuyu: "What's fun in there?"

    Tang Xuheng: "The details are not clear, but you can soak in hot springs there."

    After thinking about it, he added: "And it's not too far away. It's very convenient to get there by car."

    "Hot spring." Lin Shuyu showed interest and said with a smile, "Then let's go there for National Day."

.During this period, the weather is very cool, especially at night, the temperature is low, which is quite suitable for a hot spring.

    "I, I, I! I want to go too! Take me, Brother Heng!" Cheng Feng is also excited, and quickly said.

    Tang Xuheng smiled softly: "Don't worry, you are indispensable."