Chapter 2

New students? !

    Lin Shuyu's heart sank and frowned slightly.

    Still ran into Chi Shuo.

    Without waiting for Hua Lu to finish speaking, Lin Shuyu raised his hand and knocked on the door and pressed the doorknob.

    As soon as he entered the office, Lin Shuyu calmly scanned the office quickly.

    In the entire office, apart from a few familiar teachers, including him, there are only three students.

    Tang Xuheng and the other boy stood on both sides of Hualu, quite far apart from each other.

    Lin Shuyu's eyes fell on Tang Xuheng first.

    The boy is tall and tall, standing straight, 188's height advantage is highlighted.

    His light-colored lips were pressed into a straight line, and he looked down at Hua Lu blankly. The thick and long eyelashes and eyelids perfectly covered all emotions, and the whole person was alienated from the strangers.

.After staring at Tang Xuheng for a while, Lin Shuyu looked at another boy.

    The boy was about 175 in height. He was wearing a light purple T-shirt instead of a school uniform. Lin Shuyu was looking down at his phone. Lin Shuyu could barely see half of his face.

    He is handsome.

    On the surface, he was looking at the phone, but his eyes were floating on Tang Xuheng next to him.

    This guy should be Chi Shuo.

    When Hua Lu's question was just over there, Lin Shuyu retracted his gaze and greeted Tang Xuheng before replying: "Teacher."

    Hua Lu was turning his head to talk to Tang Xuheng, and when he heard the voice turning back, he was also a little surprised: "Lin Shuyu, are you back? Are you in good health?"

    "It's done, thank you teacher for your concern." Lin Shuyu chuckled, "I'm here to make up the leave slip."

    "what?.Tang Xuheng has done the request for leave for you, but since you come by yourself, you don't need to trouble him to take it back. You sign your name, and I will help you register and report it to the Academic Affairs Office later. "Hua Lu murmured, "Oh, yes, there is also a day application form that needs to be signed. You happened to sign it together. I'll find it for you." "

    Day application?

    He hasn't gotten this stuff before.

    Lin Shuyu was a little at a loss, subconsciously looking at Tang Xuheng.

    The indifference between Tang Xuheng's eyebrows disappeared a lot when he saw Lin Shuyu. Taking advantage of Hua Lu got up to find the material space, he moved a few steps directly and leaned against Lin Shuyu: "I'll do it after I've said it. , Why are you coming here?"

    Lin Shuyu smiled: "When you take the fake slip back, I have to sign, and I still have to come over and hand in the fake slip. I have to go all the way."

.Tang Xuheng was silent for a second, and sighed: "Our school has too many rules and regulations, and we cannot sign on behalf of asking for leave. Otherwise, I will sign you and it will be over."

    "Isn't our handwriting the same? It's just a fake signature, can this still stump Brother Heng?" Lin Shuyu teased.

    "If it's just an autograph, of course it's okay." Tang Xuheng showed helplessness, "but he didn't recognize it when he signed in front of Huayan."