Chapter 68

Before the results were officially released, there were already a lot of gossips.

    The teacher who was involved in the paper revision took the gossip test results in the office. After listening to the gossip teachers in each class verified the news, they brought them up during class——

    There are two of 130 in the language.

    I heard that there are two scores in mathematics.

    There is no perfect score in English, but two points are more than 145.

    In summary, they are two people who are very close to full marks.

    The news spread ten times, ten times a hundred times, and soon, every class was full of discussions.

    "I heard that in this exam, the total score of the people in the front may be more than 700."

    "Fuck? Really?! So perverted!"

."This sounds a bit false, you don't know the difficulty of the entrance exam this time, the difficulty of each subject is almost close to the difficulty of the hell level of a certain province."

    "Don't tell me, after this monthly exam, I almost doubt my life. I feel like I have learned a lot of loneliness."

    "It's okay for Yushuying, I feel that there is really not enough time for the synthesis of Lihuasheng this book, absolutely."

    "You don't have enough time and our time is enough? Do not come to show off in front of us."

    "Can you stop the topic? Aren't you discussing whether 700 points are real?"

    "What the teacher put forward should be true. I will nominate Yushen first."

    "I'm not surprised that Lin Shuyu scored seven percent. Hasn't he already stabilized at 715 or even higher in the sub-paper test?"

."He is usually stable at around 715. This exam is so difficult. Can he really get 700?"

    "Just...? Don't you know that the higher the score, the harder it is to mention it?"

    "Don't talk about this, Yushen is basically a nail in the front. Listening to what the teacher said, I feel that besides Yushen, there seem to be other dark horses. In other schools, there is a high ranking and powerful guy, it may be up to 700. ?"

    ...

    For the dark horse that may exist, many people's curiosity and gossip are hung up.

    Before the last class of the morning, Lin Shuyu was lying on the table, half awake, and suddenly heard an excited shout from the door of the classroom.

    "Fuck! The monthly test results have come out!"

    It exploded in the classroom.

    "Really? Shouldn't the test papers be sent out long ago?.You're not lying about the military situation, are you? "

    "That's it, no matter how bad it is, there will be a report card handed down, right?"

    "It's true! I saw that the teacher posted it on the bulletin board. It is indeed the result of the monthly exam!"

    The man's voice fell, and the class suddenly boiled.

    "Fuck! I have to take a look, if you are playing tricks on us, your legs are broken."

    There was noisy and noisy surroundings, Lin Shuyu frowned and woke up.

    He rubbed his eyes, opened one eye, and asked Tang Xuheng: "What are you doing? It's so noisy."