Chapter 7

"Director Liu, should you change your glasses again?" Lin Shuyu looked reluctantly at the middle-aged man with some signs of the Mediterranean.

    The distance was getting closer, and the dean also recognized that the "second pair" he had caught were two big boys. He grabbed the few remaining hair and laughed, "Hey, it's not that you are not paying attention, you two are so close. , I’m backlit again, and at a glance I thought it was a young couple."

    After thinking about it, he added: "I also said, when will there be girls over 1.8 meters tall in our school."

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Lin Shuyu: "The reason for backlighting is easy to solve. Just a variety of trees to shade it. Look at this road. It's completely exposed to the sun. There is no difference between this small forest and none."

.Instructor: "This tree is so sparse, and there are young couples coming to date. If it is planted densely, wouldn't it become your dating holy land?"

    Lin Shuyu had to correct it again: "We are not dating."

    "Pouch."

    The young couple caught on the side laughed in unison, and the director glared at them: "Why are you laughing? Huh? At this time, there are still people laughing leisurely. It seems that I don't understand what I am in!"

    Seeing that the dean turned to teach the two, Lin Shuyu said, "Since there is nothing wrong with us, can I leave now?"

    "Yes, you can leave anytime." The dean thought of something, "Didn't you two just have a day study? Or go home quickly. It's not convenient to go back and forth. Time should be a little tight."

.Lin Shuyu smiled suddenly: "You have delayed our time, and if we are late for the late self-study, please tolerate it."

    The dean waved his hand: "It's easy to say."

    Lin Shuyu pursed his lips, holding back a smile, grabbing Tang Xuheng's wrist and pulling him away hurriedly.

    After walking a few steps forward, the dean over there finally reacted and shouted: "No, didn't you two end the get out of class early?! Don't give me this set! Give me the evening self-study on time, or write a review! !!!"

    "Is the skin very happy?" Tang Xuheng asked.

    "I'm very happy, it's a rare opportunity to fool the dean." Lin Shuyu smiled, her peach blossom eyes turned into crescents, with an unknowingly hooked person.

    He glanced at Tang Xuheng: "You are not also very happy."

.Tang Xuheng felt the temperature on his wrist, and smiles gathered in his eyes: "I am very happy."

    It's just that the reason for being happy is not this.

    After walking a few steps forward, Lin Shuyu noticed that he hadn't let go and let go with a calm expression.

    In the past, he and Tang Xuheng did not pull each other's wrists less frequently, and they were used to it.

    but……

    Lin Shuyu frowned slightly.

    He seems to have forgotten something.

    After thinking about it for a while, Lin Shuyu decided to give up.

    If it is really important, he will remember it when it is time to remember it.

    After showing the day certificate to the guard and leaving the school gate, Lin Shuyu looked around but didn't see the car.