Chapter 53

Lin Shuyu briefly talked about the matter.

    Cheng Feng was indignant: "Cao is really small, so he can't afford to lose!"

    Lin Shuyu chuckled indifferently: "I don't know, it may be that he was used to crying. He was suddenly beaten in the face and couldn't swallow this breath, so I want to take revenge."

    He just got back in revenge.

    After thinking about it, Lin Shuyu couldn't understand it again: "I don't know what he is thinking in his head. He was unhappy with me and directed him not at me, but aimed at the whole class."

    Cheng Feng sighed: "How could he dare to face you upright, you are the first in grade than your grades, but you can't compare, if you fight, you and Brother Heng's deeds of hitting eleven before are still circulating, and he dare not look for it. You fight, so you can only change this method to make you feel uncomfortable."

."As for Brother Heng, he doesn't dare anymore. It is probably because he didn't dare to fix your shoes, so he moved his anger on you."

    Lin Shuyu shook his head and said with a low smile: "If this is the case, he is indeed a stupid with well-developed limbs and a simple mind."

    While talking, he clicked into the first post.

    On the first few floors of the post, someone began to nominate the eighth class, and even listed a bunch of analysis, what kind of sports is the iron triangle, and there is one who is not a sports student, but is on the school basketball team.

    All in all, I took out all the strengths of everyone and analyzed them carefully, and then began to compare the situation of other classes, from personal strength to the comprehensive strength of the class, and finally came to a conclusion-whether it is the eighth class The overall strength or the overall strength is far superior to each class in the second group, so it is possible to get the first place in the end.

.At first glance, it seems to be analyzing from an objective perspective, which seems reasonable, but after knowing that the message is from the eighth group, it seems a bit funny.

    Lin Shuyu looked at it for a while, and couldn't help but smile: "The eighth class is really the Wang Po selling melons and boasting."

    Tang Xuheng pondered for a moment: "Look at what this means. Has the eighth class competed with all the sophomore classes?"

    "Ah, it seems so, they were all played on the grounds of an entertainment game." Cheng Feng said with some uncertainty. "The only thing that is certain is that other classes are really not as weak as the forum says. It is probably because of entertainment. Sai, I don’t have any real skills, right."

    Lin Shuyu nodded, and then clicked into the "Pour One" post.

    [Return one? I take a position first in Dawen]

    [Give me upstairs, give me a place for Wen Er]

.[Wen San is here, please move us some space]

    [Is there any place? Wen Si wants to squeeze too]

    [No science class? Then I will occupy one first.]

    [What the hell upstairs, hahahahahahahaha]

    The floors in front of this post are more interesting. They are basically self-deprecating spoofs, until the beginning of a certain floor, the style of painting changes suddenly.

    [Let's do it, isn't that the most rubbish management class? 】

    【? ? ? Upstairs, what do you mean? 】