Chapter 13

It is estimated that he did not expect Lin Shuyu to bump into the discussion behind him. Mei Jianshi kept the action of opening the toilet door and stood still, and the other person in the toilet cubicle was also silent for a moment.

    Lin Shuyu looked at Mei Jianzhi directly and gave a faint smile.

    Earlier he fainted in an exam, and Mei was both acquainted with forum posts to gloat. He was too lazy to deliberately care about it, but he was not in a muddle. When he met on the spot, it happened to be calculated together.

    Lin Shuyu went on slowly and said: "If you are not convinced, use your strength and performance to prove yourself. Just being incompetent and furious in a shady place will only make me look down on you."

    When he said this, Mei Jianshi finally reacted, gritted his teeth and said: "You are less proud of Lin Shuyu!"

    Lin Shuyu snorted: "Proud? The first place is like eating and drinking water to me. It's sparse and common, and it's at your fingertips. What can I be proud of?"

.Tang Xuheng on the side glanced at Lin Shuyu, his eyes flashed with inconspicuous surprise, and quickly turned into a faint smile.

    Yuyu's scolding is getting more and more fierce. Knowing that Mei also cares about grades, she stays true to her grades.

    Lin Shuyu's understatement was so successful that Mei was so angry that he clenched his fists and stared at Lin Shuyu, "You...!"

    As soon as she spoke, Mei Jianshi was stunned by Tang Xuheng's non-cold and stern gaze. The curse had already come to her lips, and finally she still had a cold face, swallowing it all back into her stomach with a bewildered look.

    But he was still a little unwilling, and insisted: "Do you only use your grades to speak? What's the difference between this and that teacher Yan who looks down on people because of grades!"

    "I use grades to speak, but I have never looked at people because of grades from start to finish..".Lin Shuyu didn’t give Mei a chance to speak, “If you simply talk about achievements and look down on people, don’t you always do this kind of thing? Or, you usually show off when you talk about achievements in front of other people. I look down on them in my heart, so when it's my turn to talk about the results, you think I am proud and look down on you?"

    "I'm not you, and I don't want to be represented by you. Please take away your thinking logic of saving others by yourself, don't put it out as shameful."

    Lin Shuyu was so speechless that Mei Jianshi was speechless and wanted to scold the street, and because there was a bewildering Tang Xuheng beside her, she dared not say anything. In the end, she could only shut her mouth and stay calm, wanting to leave here quickly.

    "You just said that the forum was blocked." Tang Xuheng, who had been silent for a long time, said suddenly, "I blocked it."

.While talking, he lifted his foot and kicked the toilet door, which slammed and closed.

    Lin Shuyu looked at Tang Xuheng somewhat unexpectedly.

    Listen to what Brother Heng said, are there any other forums?

    The way out was blocked, Mei Jianzhi was taken aback, and subconsciously stepped back: "What do you want to do?! This is the school..."

    "I don't want to do anything, just to remind you." Tang Xuheng stared at Mei and his face was as cold as a layer of ice. "You have discussed Yuyu on the forum several times, and it's time to settle the account!"