Chapter 48

"Want to try?"

    Tang Xuheng's narrow and beautiful phoenix eyes looked straight at Lin Shuyu, his eyes were deep and charming, and he showed some expectation.

    Meeting those eyes, Lin Shuyu's mind went blank for a moment.

    The person opposite didn't seem to be in a hurry, keeping the hug motionless, waiting quietly and patiently for his answer.

    Just inadvertently, I adjusted my posture a little, moved my legs, and my body changed a little because of this movement.

    The two huddled together, physically close to each other, and the other could intuitively feel any movement of one of them.

    Lin Shuyu was so excited that there was a low muffled hum in his throat. He recovered, his ears were reddish, and the smile on his face was the same as usual, with a smile, calmly and freely: "Brother, we didn't even exchange the first kiss. Is it so exciting?"

.Tang Xuheng's face moved closer to him, and the corners of his lips rose slightly: "If you kiss, you can finish it now."

    Lin Shuyu laughed: "None of us brushed our teeth, and--"

    "I only kiss my boyfriend." Lin Shuyu said, with a relaxed tone of seriousness, "Brother, are you my boyfriend?"

    Tang Xuheng's eyes narrowed slightly.

    Strictly speaking, it doesn't count.

    There was not even a formal confession between them, but they were playing ambiguously under the name of the adaptation period.

    He was silent for a moment: "It doesn't count now."

    It's too late to make a supplementary confession right now, it's nothing to ask for, the right time, the right place and the right people, it seems that none of them are accounted for.

    His Yuyu, everything deserves the best.

.Thinking of this, Tang Xuheng suddenly leaned into his ear and whispered: "Yuyu, can I... overdraft my boyfriend's rights in advance with a condition?"

    The warm breath was sprayed in the ears, and the low and sweet male voice was obviously dumb, which added a bit of sexiness inexplicably and became more sultry.

    Lin Shuyu's breathing was immediately confused: "...Yes."

    The reason why he said this just now was just to remind Tang Xuheng. Now that it has been clicked, then--

    After getting an answer, a successful smile flashed across Tang Xuheng's face, and a moment passed: "Yes."

    I don't know how long it took.

    The room was filled with a rich and ambiguous smell, and a lot of paper balls accumulated on the ground.

.Lin Shuyu's pajamas shirt opened to both sides, lying on the bed with wide limbs, his chest and abdomen with a thin layer of beautiful abdominal muscles were still undulating irregularly, and his breathing was still a bit thick, heavy and messy.

    He hasn't gotten over at this moment, his mind is blank, and he doesn't want to move.

    Tang Xuheng's breathing was also a little disturbed.

    The breathing of the two people overlapped, intertwined with the thumping rapid heartbeat, bombarding the eardrums.

    After a while, Tang Xuheng asked, "How is it, is it comfortable?"