Chapter 20

"Tang Xuheng, the elimination system is really going to be implemented, I guess he will get out soon."

    "That's not necessarily true, I heard. His family background is not small..."

    "These people are the most annoying. They only rely on their homes. They don't have any skills, and they have to occupy other people's places. It's really..."

    Listening to the conversation outside, Lin Shuyu couldn't help sneering in his heart, and suddenly pressed the flush button.

    Mei Jianzhi outside was obviously startled by the sound of flushing water, and cursed: "Grass, why are there people here? Suddenly, without saying a word..."

    Lin Shuyu opened the door and went out, looking at Mei's acquaintance, smiling indifferently: "Finally, this is your house?"

    Seeing Lin Shuyu, Mei was dumbfounded and her expression was very unnatural.

    The face of the person with him was also very delicate.

.Last time they were discussing Lin Shuyu in the toilet, but the other party listened to it, this time it was again.

    Before Tang Xuheng's threat was still vivid, Mei Jian's eyes dodged a little, and she did not dare to look at Lin Shuyu.

    Mei is both acquainted and silent, Lin Shuyu is not entangled, and straightforward: "You just, you are very dissatisfied with Brother Heng in our class?"

    Mei Jianshi was silent for a while: "You have a good relationship with him, of course you are talking to him! But I just want to say that his grades are in the key class, which is very unreasonable!"

    Lin Shuyu sneered: "Brother Heng was ranked in the top 300 in the school's comprehensive grades last semester. Why is it unreasonable to be within the scope of the requirements of the key classes?"

    Mei is dumbfounded.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at Mei, and said sarcastically: "If you are ignorant, don't come out and chew on the roots of your tongue like a woman with a long tongue."

.Mei Jiushi was immediately dissatisfied, and argued: "Lin Shuyu, although I am no better than you, I am still second in grade anyway, so why am I ignorant?"

    Lin Shuyu endured it, but finally couldn't hold it back: "Scores don't mean everything. Your second grade does not conflict with your ignorance."

    Mei knows well: "If I am really ignorant, can I still take the second place?!"

    Lin Shuyu: "...?"

    Does this idiot only have results in his eyes?

    He was too lazy to reason with an idiot who only had grades in his eyes, so he washed his hands and left.

    "Bah! Isn't it the first place, what's arrogant?!" After Lin Shuyu left, Mei Jianzhi's face was gloomy, and she couldn't help cursing, "When I take the first place, I see how you can show off."

.The people who came with him were still a little trembling, and whispered, "Uh, I think it's a bit difficult for you to pass the test."

    Mei Jianshen clenched her fist, her eyes a little sullen: "This is not easy. It makes him unable to take the exam as before, so it's fine."

    It was already time for get out of class, Hua Lu was still standing on the podium and talking endlessly.

    "After this monthly exam, I will change positions. In addition, I will continue the tradition of my first year of high school. The ten students who are ranked relatively low will have a one-to-one tutoring classmate who will be at the same table. You can find this tutoring classmate by yourself. You can also let me arrange it."