Chapter 26

Not only the people playing games, but even a few people nearby who heard the movement, all looked at Lin Shuyu in unison, with curiosity in their eyes.

    What should the ideal lover in his heart be like Lin Shuyu, such a powerful and outstanding person?

    Lin Shuyu was a little confused, he subconsciously turned his head and glanced at Tang Xuheng, a little hesitant: "I choose a big adventure."

    "..."

    The people who secretly looked forward with strong curiosity were like being splashed with cold water.

    Grass, the game process is all true, they have forgotten, there is a big adventure option.

    Jiang Yuefei didn't expect this. She was a little unwilling to gossip and went to waste like this. After thinking about it, she smirked: "This is the last one. The difficulty will be a little bit more difficult. If you are taking a big risk, then you can find someone to kiss. Bar."

."It's not kissing, you can kiss wherever you want, and limit those of us who play games."

    Cheng Feng: "...?"

    It's difficult, are you serious?

    When Yuyu was a child, he liked to cling to Brother Heng's cheeks, only to kiss him or something. This requirement...for Yuyu, it was really not a problem.

    Jiang Yuefei didn't know Cheng Feng's thoughts. After she finished speaking, she felt that this seemed a bit wrong, and then said: "You don't need to contact directly, you can send away any one of the five of us..."

    Before she could finish her words, Lin Shuyu had already acted.

    He turned around and turned to Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xuheng noticed his small actions before the big adventure, which would make him feel good, with a clear smile in his eyes.

.Lin Shuyu originally intended to kiss her face, but when he met Tang Xuheng's eyes, he remembered the thought just now.

    Forget it, kiss another place.

    "Lend your hand and use it." Lin Shuyu whispered, grabbing Tang Xuheng's hand, and gently touching the back of his clean white hand with his lips.

    Then he turned to Jiang Yuefei and said, "It's done."

    Jiang Yuefei:...

    Onlookers: ...Why is it a bit ambiguous?

    Cheng Feng: Oh, he knew it, and it was another sub-question! ! !

    The game was over, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng returned to their seats.

    Tang Xuheng whispered: "I just thought you were going to kiss my face."

    The tone was relaxed and ridiculous.

    "I originally planned to do that." Lin Shuyu said, "but..."

.Tang Xuheng: "But what?"

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while, but still didn't want to understand, and casually pulled out a reason: "I don't know, it may be that I have grown up, so I am embarrassed."

    Tang Xuheng was slightly stunned, and his smile gradually deepened.

    Knowing that they are shy means that Yuyu has begun to realize that the relationship between them has already deteriorated a bit.

    In the second half of the movie, Lin Shuyu was a little absent-minded throughout the whole process.

    Why did he think of Brother Hang when he mentioned his ideal lover?