Chapter 60

Love token? ? ?

    At the moment when he heard these four words, various thoughts flashed in Lin Shuyu's mind.

    Why doesn't he know that he and Brother Heng still have this stuff?

    Could it be that the relationship between him and Brother Heng was discovered? !

    But looking at Aunt Tang's joking look, it doesn't seem to be the case either.

    The more Lin Shuyu thought about it, the more he couldn't understand, and subconsciously glanced at Tang Xuheng.

    Tang Xuheng shook his head slightly at him and asked, "What is the token of love?"

    If Song Huaxin smiled profoundly, "You'll know when you come and see it."

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng were curious and got up at the same time.

    As soon as he walked to the desk, Song Huaxin took out a crystal from the box.

    This crystal is not a gem crystal, but a fully transparent glass crystal block.

.In the crystal block, there are two big hearts carved inside, one with the words "Tang Xuheng" on it, and the other with the words "Lin Shuyu" on it.

    The two hearts are almost attached to each other, and a few lines of small characters are engraved on the top of the hearts.

    "For the rest of your life, it's you."

    Around the small print, there are some small love hearts, which seem to be ambiguous and ambiguous.

    Lin Shuyu's eyes widened slightly.

    The memories of childhood began to gradually become clearer from vagueness.

    It was probably when the elementary school didn't know what grade they were in. At that time, the Internet was not as developed as it is now, and there was no online shopping.

    Mail order was popular for a while.

    After all, it was different from the usual way of shopping, and it was more novel and fashionable. Mail order also made a splash at the time.

.At that time, the mail order method relied on a circulated shopping list, which listed the items that can be purchased and the corresponding numbers. If anyone wants to buy something, he can fill in his name and name on the form attached to the shopping book. The names and serial numbers of the items to be purchased shall be delivered to the person in charge.

    Out of curiosity and freshness, Lin Shuyu also participated in several mail orders.

    This in-carved crystal was purchased by mail at that time.

    This crystal ornament supports the inclusion of DIY in-carving characters. At that time, Lin Shuyu thought about buying two pieces, one for himself and one for Tang Xuheng, so he wrote the names of the two of them on the text for remarks.

    As a result, the seller made a mistake and engraved their names in the same crystal ornament, which was still engraved in the kind of affectionate crystal block, and mailed it along with the items bought by other students in the class.

.At that time, Lin Shuyu was still upset about this for a day.

    He obviously bought two crystals and paid for two crystals, but only one was sent in the end.

    And the shopping form was sent back along with the shopping book. He went to the person in charge of mail order in the class, and there was no evidence to prove that he bought two yuan.