Chapter 52

Without waiting for Cheng Feng to think about it, Tang Xuheng's news came over again.

    [Her name is Yuan Yiyi? 】

    Seeing the news, Cheng Feng's eyes widened, and his jaw was almost falling off.

    Brother Heng would remember the name of an unrelated girl? !

    I was surprised and surprised, but he returned the news quickly.

    [Cheng Feng: Yes, it's called Yuan Yiyi, how did you know? ! 】

    [Tang Xuheng: What was discussed in the class just now, haven't you heard it? 】

    Cheng Feng: "..."

    He was a fool.

    After all, Yuan Yiyi is a pretty and powerful girl who is also famous in school. I just saw her waiting outside the classroom. Someone in the class had indeed discussed gossip, and he followed suit.

.But she doesn't seem to have any intersection with them, why does Brother Heng seem to be a little hostile to her?

    On the other side, Tang Xuheng had put away the phone, rubbing the pen on his hand with his fingers, his face expressionless, his eyes a little deep.

    Yuan Yiyi, this name, he has seen many times in forums, and is basically active in posts collecting and sharing various photos of Yuyu.

    Tang Xuheng knew that there were many people in school who liked Lin Shuyu, and there were also many courageous suitors. Lin Shuyu always dealt with the love letters stuffed in the drawer before class every day.

    Forget about the love letter, after all, Lin Shuyu didn't even read it, and kept a clear distance from those suitors.

    But this New Year's Day event...

    Lin Shuyu vaguely felt something was wrong as soon as he entered the classroom.

.He sat down on the chair, turned his head, and asked in a low voice, "Brother, why is it cold in the classroom?"

    Although the relationship was confirmed last night, they still restrained in school.

    Tang Xuheng: "It's boring in the classroom, I just opened the door for a while."

    Lin Shuyu teased with a smile: "No wonder."

    When he was speaking, his eyes didn't move away from Tang Xuheng's face.

    Probably because of the addition of the boyfriend filter, he always felt that Brother Heng was much more handsome than before.

    "Why did Huayan tell you to go over?" Tang Xuheng asked.

    Lin Shuyu found the textbook from the pile of books, and casually explained: "Why can it be, of course, because of the school's tradition. On New Year's Day, I sang a song with the first place in high school to give blessings to the seniors of high school."

    As soon as the voice fell, the teacher entered the classroom.

.It was not an important topic at first, and the teacher arrived, and the two of them had a tacit understanding and didn't talk any more.

    In the afternoon, some fast-changing subjects had scores, and the papers were also sent out. Lin Shuyu casually glanced at his own scores, and took Tang Xuheng’s papers, read the scores, and praised with a smile: "Brother, this time The progress is quite obvious."

    Tang Xuheng: "Your method works."

    "Of course it works." Lin Shuyu said with a smile, "How to say, that is what I spent a lot of time sorting out, I broke all kinds of knowledge points a little bit for you to conquer and help you connect, if you don't have it again Progress, then I can only go to the temple to burn Wenquxing high incense, let him help you resuscitate."