Chapter 55

Strawberry……?

    Lin Shuyu suddenly remembered what he had mentioned before self-study in the evening. He looked directly at Tang Xuheng's eyes and suddenly bent his eyes and laughed: "Brother, what are you thinking about in your mind."

    "My family Yuyu is so popular, it's likable." Tang Xuheng held his hand, pecked the palm of his hand lightly, and continued solemnly, "I don't make a mark, I'm not at ease."

    Lin Shuyu: "...You rascal is getting more and more skilled."

    "Who made me your boyfriend?" Tang Xuheng was very confident.

    He was about half a head taller than Lin Shuyu, lowered his head slightly, kissed Lin Shuyu's earlobe, lowered his voice, and had some coaxing in his tone: "Eat? Yuyu?"

    The warm breath sprayed on the ears, and the voice was gentle and pleasant, mixed with some obvious desire. Hope, and it seemed to have a little coquettish taste.

.Even after listening for so many years, Lin Shuyu breathed a short breath when he suddenly heard Tang Xuheng calling him by his nickname.

    A burst of numbness quickly spread from the ears to the heart, causing the heartbeat to accelerate uncontrollably, and quickly spread to all parts of the body.

    As if there was a slight current flowing through, the whole body was numb.

    Lin Shuyu lowered his eyes and looked up at Tang Xuheng's eyes: "Eat."

    After thinking about it, he quickly added: "Don't stay in an obvious position."

    Looking at his somewhat pinkish earlobes, the smile on Tang Xuheng's face became more obvious: "I see, don't leave it in an obvious place."

    Lin Shuyu was lying on the bed with his limbs wide open, and Tang Xuheng sat beside him, with an inevitable smile in his eyes.

    Lin Shuyu waited for a while, kicked him lightly with his foot, and urged: "Hurry up, brother."

.Tang Xuheng took advantage of the situation and grabbed his ankle and teased him: "It seems that Yuyu is quite looking forward to it. Can't wait?"

    Lin Shuyu: ...? ? ?

    He was not annoyed, and followed Tang Xuheng's words with a smile and said: "Yes, I can't wait, I hope my brother can move faster and give me a good time."

    "Your brother, I can't get any faster." Tang Xuheng said suddenly, pressing his fingertips on his skin, rubbing lightly.

    Lin Shuyu was so excited that his toes curled up.

    He was stunned, reacted quickly, and was amazed: "Brother, why didn't I find out before, can you be so shameless?"

    Tang Xuheng chuckled and asked instead: "You helped and helped each other before, haven't you already seen it?"

    "Yes, brother, you are the best." Lin Shuyu smiled perfunctorily, and urged again: "Hurry up, I have to sleep later."

.Tang Xuheng: "I'm looking for a position."

    He looked at the lying person inch by inch.

    "You will be seen wearing a jersey here, and here too..."

    Listening to what he said, Lin Shuyu suddenly thought of something and joked: "Can you not say that? It sounds like I am a fish on the chopping board, let someone choose to kill."

    "Aren't you just a fish, Mao Yuyu and Mao Yuyu." Tang Xuheng smirked, "If you don't want to be seen by others, there is only..."

    Tang Xuheng's gaze fell on Lin Shuyu's waist.