Chapter 33

"like you."

    Tang Xuheng's voice seemed to carry some special magical power. These three words fell into his ears, Lin Shuyu's breathing was slightly stagnant, and his heartbeat stopped for a moment, a little numb.

    Then began to accelerate uncontrollably.

    Vaguely, he seemed to hear his own heartbeat.

    Even the surrounding air seemed to be a little warmer.

    "Yuyu?"

    Before Lin Shuyu had time to think, he was brought out of that throbbing state by Tang Xuheng. He returned to his senses, suppressed the inexplicably restless heart, and pursed his lips.

    ... Brother Heng just said the title of the song, what is he thinking about?

    Lin Shuyu calmed his mind and asked, "Black pineapple?"

    Tang Xuheng's voice was a little low: "Yeah."

    There was an imperceptible smile in the voice.

.Lin Shuyu hung his hands vacantly in front of Tang Xuheng, and he lightly tugged at his shirt when he heard the words, and said lazily: "I don't speak Cantonese, change one."

    "I want to hear you sing this." Tang Xuheng said.

    Lin Shuyu snorted: "Brother Heng, I suspect you are embarrassing me deliberately."

    Tang Xuheng: "Don't be embarrassed. You can sing the lyrics as you remember them. If you don't remember how to sing them, just hum and give them to me."

    "Then you just wait for me to hum the entire song." Lin Shuyu said with a smile.

    That's what he said, but he still tried to work hard, and found that he really didn't know Cantonese, and he was stumbling to sing, so he changed to humming.

    In order not to appear so perfunctory, he sang the only "Black Pineapple" he knew when it came to the chorus, and then continued to hum the tune.

.Lin Shuyu has no psychological burden on this, and feels at ease.

    Anyway, only he and Heng can hear it.

    When he was about to finish singing, Lin Shuyu heard Tang Xuheng sulking lowly.

    Lin Shuyu hummed the last sentence and asked, "What is it to laugh at, is it hard to hear?"

    Tang Xuheng narrowed his smile and answered earnestly: "No, it sounds good."

    He was telling the truth, Lin Shuyu had a very good voice, even if he was humming, it was in the tune, and it sounded nice.

    Lin Shuyu didn't think much. He suddenly remembered the Tanabata Frog that had been popular for a day before, and said in a pretentious manner: "Hello, I am the sports music station that you ordered yourself. Now that I have finished singing, please leave a five-star praise."

    "If five stars are enough, I will give you five more stars, not afraid of you being proud." Tang Xuheng joked.

.Lin Shuyu laughed: "I was originally worth ten stars, why am I proud?"

    Tang Xuheng's lips raised slightly: "Well, you are worth it."

    The next day, Monday morning.

    Early in the school sports field, the singles circulated the athlete march. The entire sports field was densely packed with people, full of voices, with youthful and unique publicity and wanton, full of vitality.