Chapter 75

Without vision, people's thinking will become more active, and they are also prone to thinking wildly.

    Lin Shuyu thought of Cheng Feng's gift today, and his heartbeat speeded up inexplicably.

    That gift should still be in the bag carried by Brother Heng at the moment.

    But... shouldn't it?

    Isn't that kind of thing generally pay attention to an emotional atmosphere?

    No matter what, at least there must be a kiss before, right?

    He and Brother Heng didn't have any preparations at all, and they were out of step.

    Therefore, he should think too much.

    Lin Shuyu quickly kicked his impure thoughts out of his mind.

    He heard the sound of the schoolbag being placed on the bed, followed by a sound of footsteps, and the person who had carried him in seemed to stand up and leave.

    It was pitch black in front of Lin Shuyu's eyes, and only a rustling voice could be heard, as if Tang Xuheng was rummaging for something.
.An idea flashed in Lin Shuyu's mind for the first time.

    Brother Heng, what mysterious gift did he prepare for him like last year? !

    Tang Xuheng's footsteps were near.

    Lin Shuyu was helped to sit up.

    Then, he felt the buttons of his cardigan sweater being unbuttoned.

    Lin Shuyu: "Brother?"

    Tang Xuheng didn't say a word, he took off Lin Shuyu's cover, leaving a long-sleeved shirt underneath.

    Lin Shuyu: "..."

    Before he could comment, Tang Xuheng asked him to cooperate and put his pants on.

    What is this person doing? !

    Lin Shuyu was a little confused.

    After putting on his pants, Tang Xuheng helped him put on another coat.

    Tang Xuheng: "Alright."

.The veil in front of him was taken down, and Lin Shuyu opened his eyes and realized that Tang Xuheng was holding a tie.

    The clothes on his body have also been replaced with a full set of exquisite workmanship.

    Tang Xuheng helped him to put the hem of his shirt into his suit pants, tidy up his clothes, fasten the top button of the shirt, and help him tie his tie. Then he smiled satisfied: "Birthday Happy, boyfriend."

    Lin Shuyu looked down and laughed, "Brother, why did you suddenly think of giving me this?"

    Tang Xuheng: "After all, it's a coming-of-age gift. You will be able to wear it in the future if you give it a suit."

    While talking, he led Lin Shuyu to the mirror: "Look at it? How do you like it?"

    Lin Shuyu looked at himself in the spectacles, and turned his head to look at Tang Xuheng: "I like it."

."I like clothes, I like you more."

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng had never been so close before. He frowned slightly and wanted to step back a little uncomfortably.

    Tang Xuheng buckled his waist first, lowered his head and pecked his lips gently, acting very gentle, with comfort and coaxing: "Don't be afraid."