Chapter 72

Lin Shuyu couldn't help but laugh.

    There are a lot of irritable people in this game. If you don't open the wheat, it will be calm. The screen will be full of asterisks when you start to pinch. It is rare for people with such a good mentality.

    The person opposite is quite funny.

    "Fuck? This dog is so shameless on the other side?!"

    Cheng Feng's cursing voice came out of the stereo.

    Immediately afterwards, Lin Shuyu heard a crackling keyboard sound.

    [? ? ? ]

    [what's wrong with you? ? ? Can I have a face? ! Don't misrecognize relatives! ! ! ]

    The shooter on the opposite side soon returned--

    [Speaking of shame, you bullied me on the bot lane and the assistant, and called the helper, it’s not the same]

.[We are two and a half catty, rounded to the nearest half-brother, your father is also my father]

    [how old are you? Isn't he a younger brother?]

    [Little Master is thirty this year]

    ...

    Lin Shuyu dragged the camera to look at it, and the two men typed so hard, they didn't get too relaxed on the road.

    Tang Xuheng on the side couldn't stand it anymore and sneered: "You are thirty, your tone is still so naive?"

    Cheng Feng was instantly dumb.

    Lin Shuyu: "Cheng Feng, your hand speed is OK, why can you play games like this..."

    Tang Xuheng: "Because playing this game requires a little hand-brain coordination."

    Cheng Feng was already crying without tears.

    He was in double laning with the opposite person, but the two of them sang a tie, the husband sang and the husband followed! ! !

.Cheng Feng: "Two dads, why do you come here to help you get caught?"

    Lin Shuyu was puzzled: "Didn't I catch you three times, but you two couldn't beat it?"

    Cheng Feng: "...My skills are empty."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the shooter on the opposite side uttered another word.

    [Thank you for the rocket sent by Jinx from the other side~]

    Cheng Feng: "Have you seen it! He is taunting me again!!!"

    Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng: "..."

    A game, because the news that Cheng Feng and the shooter on the opposite side are coming and going is so furious.

    Taking advantage of the number of people, Lin Shuyu finally won here.

    Lin Shuyu is the host, and Cheng Feng has not come out of the settlement interface after returning to the room after the game.

    Lin Shuyu: "Cheng Feng, how about you???"

.Cheng Feng's mechanical keyboard crackled and responded, "Ah, here it is."

    Lin Shuyu always felt that something was wrong, but he was too lazy to think, and went straight to the next game.

    After the weekend, the topic about Tang Xuheng's performance finally gradually cooled down.