Chapter 56

Tang Xuheng pursed his lips.

    When Lin Shuyu appeared on the side of the stage, he noticed it.

    The boy is dressed formally, his long legs are lined up straight and slender, and he looks mature. The temperament on his body is between green and mature, and the whole person has a taste of abstinence and seriousness.

    But his looks are clearly handsome and free and easy.

    The two contradictory temperaments are intertwined, but they are perfectly integrated without appearing abrupt. This is an irresistible attraction for high school students who are not deeply involved in the world.

    There are many people watching him, both on and off the stage, their eyes are so hot and direct.

.Tang Xuheng lowered his head slightly, lowered his eyes as if he was looking at some treasure, his eyes stopped at Lin Shuyu's handsome eyebrows, and he looked down inch by inch, and finally stopped for a moment on the pale pink and beautiful lips. Then he raised his eyes again to look at his eyes.

    Lin Shuyu raised his head slightly and was also looking at him.

    At a very close distance, the eyes of the two were facing each other.

    Lin Shuyu quickly recovered, and smiled and reminded him: "Brother, you let me go so I can arrange my clothes."

    The hand that pressed his wrist didn't actually work too hard, as long as he wanted to, he could break free with a little effort.

    But he decided to cooperate with his boyfriend's occasional domineering behavior.

    There was a clear smile in Lin Shuyu's eyes, his eyes were clear and bright, and he could see the small reflection in his eyes.

    As if there was only one person in his eyes.

.The discomfort in Tang Xuheng's heart almost disappeared in an instant.

    He suddenly raised his lips and leaned to Lin Shuyu's ears. The thin lips were almost on the earlobes. He asked with a voice that only two people could hear: "Yuyu, can I kiss you?"

    Lin Shuyu couldn't stand Tang Xuheng's teasing himself like this. He almost didn't even think about it. He imitated Tang Xuheng's previous tone and said, "You are my boyfriend, of course you can kiss me."

    Receiving the answer, Tang Xuheng gave a low laugh, opened the distance a little, kissed the corner of his eye, and then went down.

    When the tip of his nose rubbed the tip of his nose and was about to kiss him, Lin Shuyu heard Tang Xuheng's voice.

    "As for the clothes, I will help you organize them."

    Lin Shuyu had no chance to refute, he didn't even think about it, and simply closed his eyes.

    Tang Xuheng kissed tenderly.

.Knocked on the city gate, and then began to search slowly over and over again.

    This is a long kiss.

    Both of them are very dedicated, even a little selfless.

    "Did you just see Yushen? You are so handsome."

    "What? I missed it! What did he wear today?"

    "Ah? There is nothing special about him, just black trousers and a white shirt, but he puts the hem of the shirt into his pants, and the buttons are tightly buttoned. It looks very..."