Chapter 37

Tang Xuheng was silent for a second, pursing his lips, his voice tightened: "Yuyu, are you really, do you want to kiss?"

    "To kiss." Lin Shuyu half-closed his eyes, but he answered decisively and confidently.

    Tang Xuheng took a deep breath, his eyes gradually firm.

    Yuyu, this is what you want to kiss yourself.

    Slowly, little by little, he moved his face close to Lin Shuyu's face: "Kiss."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Shuyu raised his hand and hooked his neck, leaned forward, and quickly "tweeted" his face lightly, and then backed away.

    Tang Xuheng: "..." That's it?

    His mood at this time was like riding a roller coaster. After he was ascending rapidly, he suddenly made a 360° turn without warning.

.Tang Xuheng was full of complex heart, and the person half lying in his arms seemed to be a little dissatisfied, muttering: "It's crooked, can you do it again?"

    Tang Xuheng didn't even think about it: "Okay."

    Lin Shuyu laughed lowly, this time he didn't hook the back of Tang Xuheng's neck with his hands anymore, but propped himself up with his elbows and took the initiative to kiss him.

    I don't know if it was because of his drunk so thoroughly, his body was swaying, and when he was about to touch Tang Xuheng's lips, he tilted his body and fell into Tang Xuheng's arms, with his head resting on Tang Xuheng's shoulders.

    Tang Xuheng subconsciously wrapped his hands around the person in his arms, and was shocked for a moment. He pursed his lips, and the corners of his lips rose.

    Although he just rubbed the corner of his lips lightly, but...somehow it was a kiss.

    There are clear and regular breathing sounds in the ears, and the chest that is attached to the body is also rhythmically rising and falling with the breathing.

.Tang Xuheng reacted, and the person in his arms seemed to fall asleep unsuspectingly.

    Thinking of this, his other hand was loosely wrapped around Lin Shuyu's waist.

    The boy's waist is thin and tight, which makes it easy to hug.

    Tang Xuheng folded his arms unconsciously, and certain colored thoughts that he usually suppressed were a little out of control, scrambling to emerge.

    I want to kiss him, I want to remove the cover from him, I want to... put him on a chair, one way or another.

    Tang Xuheng suppressed the idea of ​​not being a human in time, he sighed lightly, and hugged the person in his arms. When the heat on his body gradually subsided, he was about to change his posture to take the person back, he felt the person in his arms move, and at the same time arched his head, and the tip of his nose rubbed his neck intimately with the movement.

.Lin Shuyu's movements were very light, and the heat that had just been suppressed on Tang Xuheng's body was lifted up again.

    Tang Xuheng took a deep breath, pursing his lips, not daring to move rashly, his voice was dull: "Yuyu, you belong to a cat, right."

    So able to rub people.

    I don't know how long it took until the heat dissipated, and Tang Xuheng released the person and hugged him horizontally.

    He was slightly surprised.

    Yuyu looked quite tall, but she held it quite lightly.

    After the accident, Tang Xuheng reacted. It was inconvenient to open the door while holding the person, so he had to put the person on the chair lightly, adjusted his posture, and lifted the person up.