Chapter 49

Tang Xuheng's low voice sounded in front of him: "Come on, kiss you."

    After a pause, he went on to say: "You can't stop if you can't kiss you to the extent that you said it yourself."

    Lin Shuyu: "?"

    Lin Shuyu: "I just said casually and interrupted my goodbyes."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he felt that the arm on his body gradually tightened and was hugged again.

    Lin Shuyu: "...Brother, can you make a face?"

    From just after, this person showed signs of not being a human being.

    Really has the potential to become a dog man.

    "You said it yourself, I just supervised you to finish it." Tang Xuheng's voice had an undisguised smile.

    Lin Shuyu tried to save herself: "Are you sure you want to be like that? Kiss to that degree, as childish as a child, and lose the taste of falling in love."

.Tang Xuheng pondered for a moment: "It makes sense."

    Lin Shuyu quickly leaned over again, pecked him on the face, and then immediately stepped away: "Okay, you must not get too far."

    "Well, you can't make an inch." Tang Xuheng replied in a low voice, "I'll give you a reward."

    Lin Shuyu: "What reward?"

    Tang Xuheng: "What reward do you want?"

    Lin Shuyu smiled and asked, "Can you really mention anything?"

    "Well, as long as I can do it." Tang Xuheng replied.

    Lin Shuyu thought about it carefully: "I want to eat strawberry cake, the kind just now."

    Just after he finished speaking, he noticed that the person beside him moved, as if he was about to get up, and hurriedly pulled him: "Brother?"

    Tang Xuheng replied very simply: "Don't you want to eat it? I'll buy it for you."

."At this point, it should be closed, don't waste your effort." Lin Shuyu said, "accompany me to buy it tomorrow."

    Tang Xuheng: "Is that cake really that delicious?"

    "The cake tastes good, but the main thing is that the ratio of strawberry jam and cream is well matched." Lin Shuyu thought for a while, then corrected, "Actually, I want to eat strawberries, but now I don't seem to see strawberries for sale."

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a while, and asked, "Do you really want to eat so much?"

    "Yeah." Lin Shuyu said unabashedly, "after all, it is the third most popular fruit among my favorite fruits."

    Tang Xuheng on the side laughed suddenly.

    Although the voice was very soft, Lin Shuyu still caught: "Why? Still not allowing men to like strawberries?"

    "No.".Tang Xuheng denied, "Actually, if you want strawberries now, it's not impossible."

    Lin Shuyu is unclear, so: "Really?"

    Tang Xuheng: "Really."

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help but teased: "You lie to the children, now it's the supermarket..."

    Before he finished speaking, he felt that Tang Xuheng suddenly moved. After adjusting his posture, he suddenly buried his head in his neck.

    Lin Shuyu was startled for a moment.